That Butler Cassanova

"Oh, yes! Time to woo the ladies with my killer charm." Sebastian attempted his best smolder before continuing to run to downtown London.

The demon surveyed those walking on the sidewalk. He stood on a roof, looking down. After about an hour, he sighed and decided to give up.

'Why is everyone so plain?' Sebastian thought to himself.

Sebastian only knew of one person who stood out from everyone else in all of London. He assumed them as a last resort, but there were chances that they could grow on him. It was worth a shot.

The dark haired man looked all over London to find a certain shinigami. Once he spotted said woman in an alleyway, hovering over a dead body, he decided to swoop in for the kill. Sebastian dropped down from his roof behind Grell Sutcliff.

'It's now or never. Be a man, Sebastian, be a man!'

Sebastian wrapped his arms around Grell, catching the woman off guard. He rested his head on the shinigami's shoulder and got a good whiff of her fiery red hair.

"Hello, my dear. You smell like chocolate." Sebastian attempted to flirt and act as if he had always loved the woman he was practically straddling.
"S-Sebas-tian?! Wh-Wha?"

Sebastian turned Grell around to face him. He rested his arms over Grell's shoulders and chuckled.
"S-Sebastian...What are you doing??"
"What do you mean, darling? Can I not show affection to my favorite shinigami? Hm?"
Sebastian tilted Grell's chin up with his finger and smirked while looking into the woman's yellow-green eyes.
"S-Sebas..."
"Shh..." Sebastian brought a finger to Grell's lips.
"Listen, I have an idea, and I think you're going to like it... Why don't you and I go somewhere?"
"T-Together, S-S-Sebas-Chan? Like...on a date?" Grell's legs buckled at the thought of the two of them together alone.
"Why of course. How about we go to a café?"
Grell was at a loss for words. He could barely get her sentence out. "U-Uh, ok..."

Sebastian proceeded to swiftly pick Grell up bridal style. He carried her until he spotted a small café near the end of the road. Grell's eyes were wide open, and she had barely begun to realize what was happening. Her Sebas-Chan was carrying her to their very own date together! Grell suddenly tilted her head back as her eyes fluttered and blood began trickling from her nose. Sebastian noticed and quickly stopped to hand Grell a handkerchief. He continued over to the café and set Grell down to hold the door open for her.

The two entered the café and looked around. Sebastian found no seats inside, so he decided on sitting outside. The weather was perfect, anyway. Sebastian grabbed Grell's hand and led her back outside to find a table. He held Grell's seat out before sitting down in his own. Sebastian viewed his menu while Grell propped her head up with her fists, staring at him contently, eyes half lidded.

"W-What would you like, dear?"
"Uh...Oh! Whatever you like, Sebastian. I don't mind~" Grell smiled a closed eye smile, showing off her shark like teeth.

The faintest blush manifested itself on Sebastian's cheeks as he looked down.

"Eheh, well... How about we just get the macarons? I assume you would enjoy them, Grell."
"Sounds lovely, Sebastian." Grell looked down and shuffled her feet. "B-But I still don't know why you want to take me on a date so suddenly..."
Sebastian's eyes widened in fear. "Oh! Well, I was recently thinking about you back at the manor... I realized that my feeling for you, we're in fact, real, Grell...I guess this is my apology for all of those fights..." Sebastian scratched the back of his neck and giggled nervously.

'Ohgodohgodohgodohgod I have feelings for this idiot IHAVEFEELINGSFORTHISIDIOT!' was all Sebastian could think of in his head.

Just as Sebastian was about to make another move to woo Grell, a waitress came up to their table.

"Hello! Are you ready to order?" asked the woman in a friendly manner.
"Oh, yes! Can we get the macarons, please?"
"Yes, of course! Is that all?"
"Um, can we also get some tea, please?" Grell spoke up.
"Sure! Is Earl Grey fine, ma'am?"
"Yes, thank you," replied Grell sweetly.
"I'll be right out with your order."

The waitress left, leaving the somewhat happy couple alone.

Sebastian reached to grab Grell's hands from across the small table. He intertwined their fingers together as he sighed with genuine happiness. Grell blushed and smiled at Sebastian. They stared at each other, smiling, for a good 3 minutes before the waitress came back with a large plate covered in small cookies and a tray with two cups and a pot filled with tea.

"Here you are. Enjoy!"
"Thank you very much." Sebastian smiled politely at the woman.

Sebastian delicately picked up a macaron, trying to determine the flavor of the cookie.

"Maybe it's lemon!" suggested Grell.
Sebastian chuckled and looked at the shinigami.
"Why don't you find out~?" Sebastian held the cookie out to Grell and smiled.
"Y-You're going t-to feed me Sebastian?" Grell felt another nosebleed coming on.
"Why not?"
"Oh! Um... Ok, then..." Grell opened her mouth and ate the cookie.
"Lemon." She giggled as Sebastian blushed again, but more noticeably this time.

The two ate the rest of the macarons and finished the tea before paying for the food and leaving. Sebastian held Grell's hand as the two of them walked around London, making their way to the Phantomhive manor.