★28★

“Kookie, Why do you look so sad?” Jimin asked the male one more time but got no answer but just two cute Bambi eyes.

Jimin kept a hand to his barely visible baby bump as he caressed Jungkooks thigh. They were back from the doctors after their ultrasound checkup and gender reveal. 
And Jungkook have been sulking since then. Meanwhile their driver kept his gaze on the road giving the couple their privacy.

Jimin leaned on Jungkooks shoulders and looked at him with his puppy eyes. “What if it's a boy Kookie? He is still our baby.”

“But you said you were sure it was our princess.” Jungkook finally spoke much to Jimins relief.

It was his fault that he told Jungkook that the baby might be a girl. He said it because he wasn't sure but he wished it to be a girl. But turned out his husband have been preparing to become a girl daddy already.

“What about those pink blankets and little socks I bought?” Jungkook asked further with a sad pout. It isn't like Jungkook is against having a baby boy, but he was really really ready for a princess.

“Do you not like this baby?” Jimin asked a bit confused from Jungkooks reaction to the gender reveal.

“No. No. It's not like that. He is our baby. I was just telling.” Jimin knew Jungkook wasn't upset about them having a boy. He smiled before hugging Jungkooks hands.

“Do you have practice today?”

“N-no I called in leave today.” Jungkook said looking out of the window. It was hard to look at the older and lie.
Jimin nodded laying his head on Jungkooks shoulders. He was really tired after all.

•★•★•

“A bit on the ankle Jin. I still don't know how I twisted my ankle. Bloody heels.” Jin was sitting at the foot end of Sanha's bed massaging his foot. Meanwhile the older sat leaning on the bed board, judging Jins entire existence.

He was about to take a nap after his lunch when Sanha called him asking him to give him a foot massage. He couldn't say no since Sanha was his mother in law.  And Sanha wouldn't leave him without getting what he wants too.

“Your baby is growing quiet good Jin.” The younger slightly flinched at  that. Yes his baby is growing day by day. The doctor said their daughter is perfectly healthy. Yes their daughter. They are having a baby girl. And Jin can't wait to know about the gender of Jimins baby. They have been planning everything together including the nursery.

“But I was hoping for a boy. An heir to Taehyung.” Sanha continued.

Jin still remember the number of times, Sanha tried to harm him so far. But for gods Grace and his child's fortune, he couldn't do much.

Sanha have been making Jin do many works without Hobi noticing. And one day he had enough and he complained about this to Taehyung But the older was angry for accusing his mother for something like this. And Sanha did a number one job at acting infront of his son playing the innocent mother he never was.

Jin feels stupid for being in a shell all this time.  He should have taken an action in the beginning. Atleast he should have told about everything to Jimin. He didn't know Sanha was playing the good mother infront of everyone in the beginning to act like a monster in the shadows. So it was hard for even Jimin to believe that Sanha was actually  cruel.

Since Jin and Taehyung had an argument about his mother, their relationship is a bit bumpy at the moment too.

Jin was unhappy at the moment. Yes he was having a baby girl. He should be happy to be having something so precious yet he is not. He is too scared, too much of a coward to speak for himself.