Chapter 3

Maya's POV:

the next morning i went to the spot i discovered in the park. and i found the same guy in the same spot. we had eye contact when i arrived, i brushed it off and sat down. i started drawing and writing my thoughts. i could catch him staring at me sometimes. then he got a phone call, gotten up and left. i couldn't hear his voice though.

i was done with my journaling, i scrolled through my phone a little. i saw that gavi was caught by the fans walking in Barcelona. he wore the same hoodie as the guy who just left. i started laughing at the coincidence.

Gavi's  POV:

Gavi's POV:

i went out to have some breakfast but i decided to walk instead of driving to the cafe. while walking i got recognized and a big crowd formed around me. i took pictures with the fans. i couldn't get away from the crowd so i had to call my personal driver to come get me. i asked him to take me to the park so i could have my daily dose of peace.

i sat down and i felt that someone is coming near me. i looked at the girl holding a cup of coffee and we had eye contact. that's when it clicked. that's the same girl whom i saw in the match yesterday and i felt like i saw her familiar face somewhere. it turns out that she's the girl who stole my spot. i'm very confused. does she know who i am???

i decided to watch her and see what she's doing. i don't want her to take any pictures of me here. i don't want anyone to find out about my spot. not even my managers. let's hope she doesn't recognize me.

my phone rings and it's my manager calling. i nearly have a heart attack thinking they found out about my spot but it turns out they just want me to meet up with them to discuss some things. so i sadly had to leave.