CHAPTER-15

INDRAPRASTH

Sanghvi was getting ready  when Suthanu, Draupadi and Subhadra came inside her chamber.

Suthanu-" You are going so soon? "

Sanghvi-" I know I am going very soon but in Vatsa some problems have arrived and pitashree need to look at them, also there is a responsibility on me to help people of my kingdom, I can't leave them alone in problems, right? Don't worry I will soon come to you and I will write letters to you and you can write to me.."

Suthanu-" Ok ok fine my responsible Rajkumari"

Draupadi-" Well Sanghvi you can go but can't you wait till afternoon, let's enjoy few hours with each other "

Subhadra-"Yes, Jiji is right, Sanghvi you can atleast wait till afternoon-

Just then Maharani Priyamvada entered, Sanghvi touched her feet and then Draupadi said to her-

Draupadi- Maharani Priyamvada, we were talking to Sanghvi that why can't you all stay till afternoon, and then after eating lunch you can go. I can understand that there is a sudden need for Maharaj there but just few more hours.

Maharani Priyamvada smiled and said-Samragi, actually I came to tell this only to Sanghvi that we have postponed our journey till this afternoon, in these days Maharaj has became very good friends with Samrat and other Pandavs, they all persuaded him and he agreed.

All the ladies smiled and they decided to go to kitchen.

IN KITCHEN

They all were talking and laughing when Suthanu asked Sanghvi-"So, Rajkumari ji what are you going to make ?"

"Umm, I think kheer would be great" said Sanghvi

They all nodded and everyone got busy in their work, soon Uttara, Printha and Pragya, Pragati, Samyukthana and Sumitra came. They all chatted, laughed and were doing their work.

Sanghvi-" So, my Kheer is done, Suthanu have you completed your halwa?"

Suthanu-"No, It will take little more time"

Sanghvi-"Ok, umm then I will go as I am little tired"

"Yes you go" Draupadi said to her.

Sanghvi went from there and went to her room to clean herself. She then started roaming in the corridors and was thinking what to do.

 She then started roaming in the corridors and was thinking what to do