CHAPTER-3

Every one laughed at this...
After some time Pandavas came and informed that Shri Krishna daughter is getting married..
"Charumati is getting married, wow! Such a great news" said Abhimanyu and all up Pandavas nodded and smiled..
"When are we going there jyeshth" asked subhadra
"Bhadre we are going tomorrow, you and panchali make arrangements for tomorrow" said Arjun.
Draupadi and Subhadra nodded and went for preparation..
After some time Pandavas also went and Upandavas were talking then Sutasom teasingly said to Prativindhya-" jyeshth by the way I have heard many Rajkumaris are coming, so might be anyone can fall for you or you can fall for someone" all  Upandavas laughed except Prativindhya he goes from there angrily..
" Yes yes Rajkumari of Vatsa is also coming finally we can see her beauty" said one dasi as Prativindhya was walking from that corridor only were the dasis were talking.. he was hearing them..
" Yes Princess Sanghvi the most beautiful woman" said another dasi..
"Sanghvi" Prativindhya spoked softly with a smile on his face..
He heard them once again..
" Yes many people say her eyes are like lotus petal and her skin is soft and fair she is really very beautiful" said the dasi..
Prativindhya smiled and little bit blushed at this...
He went from there....

Every one reached Dwarka. 

IN VATSA

Princess Sanghvi was getting ready when Jaya came and informed her that it is time to leave... Then she said-" Don't know Jaya what is happening, some different feeling is there, what is happening to me? I don't know"
Jaya- don't worry you will feel better when you will go to dwarka...

On the way to Dwarka Sanghvi saw that some men are troubling a woman, she stopped her palanquin and goes to save that woman...
"Stop it what are you doing? Are you not ashamed of that you are troubling a woman of your sister's age? Said Sanghvi
" Who are you and how dare you talk to us like that, you are a girl and girls should always keep their mouth shut infront of man." Said the man.
" I am princess of Vatsa and how dare you to talk to me like that? Being a girl is not a part of shame..
And girls should not shut their mouth if they saw a man torturing a woman and questioning their character. It is good for them only because in a girl Goddess Durga resides..." Said Sanghvi..
"You- than the man took out his knife and tries to kill Sanghvi but she holds it and throw it away...
Another man attacks her when a strong man holds his hand and defeats him.... The strong man have a royal look he was kshatriya he was handsome... Sanghvi can't take her eyes off but she realised that it was wrong she looked down..
The two men attacked the strong man who was Prativindhya..
He fought them and defeat them.
They got scared and ran away,the woman whom they were troubling also thanked Sanghvi and Prativindhya... She then continued her journey..
Then Prativindhya spoked- aap to badi veer hai devi, vaise aapko bhi shastra chalana seekh Lena chahiye..
Then Sanghvi said- Mera naam Rajkumari Sanghvi hai rajkumar aap mujhe us naam se bula sakte hai, aur rahi baat shastr seekhne to vo mai jarur seekh lungi..
" Aap shastr seekh payengi rajkumari, aap vaise bhi ek k... Prativindhya was about to complete his sentence but Sanghvi said in between- ab kripya kar aap yah mat boliye ga ki mai ek Kanya hu isliye nhi seekh paungi
" Nahi nahi mere kahne ka arth ye nhi tha, meri khud ki behen ek yodha se kam nhi hai to aap galat matlab mat nikaliyega..said Prativindhya
Sanghvi smiled and said- thik hai rajkumar ab aagya dijiye..
Suddenly she heard a voice- "mujhse aagya kon lega rajkumari"
Sanghvi was shocked she turned around and saw Rajkumari Suthanu there, her best friend.

" Suthanu, what are you doing here?" Asked Prativindhya
But Suthanu did not hear him her eyes were only on Sanghvi..
"Suthanu, how are you sakhi" said Sanghvi as she hugged her with moist eyes.
" I'm ok , how are you, you didn't even wrote a letter to me in these so many years, you know I was missing you so much. Said Suthanu
" I'm sorry, tumne bhi to nhi likha mujhe ek bhi patr, main bhi tumhe kitna yaad kar rahi thi khaskar humare vo pal saath me beetaye kitni masti ki thi humne saath me.. said Sanghvi
" I'm sorry too, but now we have meet na now I will always be with you and trouble you.. said Suthanu laughingly...
Sanghvi also laughed.
When she was laughing Prativindhya saw her and was mesmerized..
Suthanu saw this and smiled and said to Prativindhya- Bhrata shree I was looking for you, aap itne aage aagye the mujhe peeche chhod ke...
Prativindhya apologies for this... And Sanghvi smiled.