CHAPTER-4

Suthanu said- sakhi why don't we go together , I know you are also going to Dwarka.

" yeah sure why not, infact we can spend some time also with each other" said Sanghvi

yeah right! said Suthanu

FAST FORWARD-- THEY WENT TO DWARKA IN ALL THIS TIME PRATIVINDHYA WAS STARING SANGHVI ONLY. IN DWARKA AFTER CHARUMATI'S MARRIAGE THAT DAY SANGHVI WAS LEAVING FOR HER KINGDOM ONLY WHEN SUTHANU SAID TO HER THAT SHE WANTS TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HER SO THEY WERE TALKING IN GARDEN..

Suthanu- Sanghvi what type of groom do you want? Just asking don't get angry with me..

Sanghvi- umm let me think I have not thought about it yet.

Suthanu- what! seriously you are of the age of marriage and you don't know about your choice yet.

Sanghvi- haha just joking I know about my choice.

Suthanu- it was a lame joke.

Just then Prativindhya was passing from there so he heard there conversation.

Sanghvi- i know i know okay fine I'm telling you about my choice.

Prativindhya was hearing her conversation very properly

Sanghvi- umm i want my groom to be a righteous man like your father and he should be very brave and handsome also, he should respect women and her thoughts. (while sanghvi was saying this all she was blushing also)

Suthanu- Oh my God! so many qualities well no problem, i will pray to god to find a perfect Groom for my Best friend cum sister.

They both laugh and had a great time and then Sanghvi depart for her kingdom leaving Suthanu and Prativindhya little sad....

Note- plss vote, i'm new and i have no idea but plss vote...

THE END