The crumpled snow-colored skirt embroidered with vines and flower branches meandered to the ground, like the quiet moonlight flowing all over the ground.

Jiang Chi occasionally raised his eyes to look at the brilliant murals on the dome and the stained glass windows that were particularly clear under the moonlight. He always felt a sense of shame that countless gods and angels were watching his ridiculous behavior.

Even his eyelids turned a shameful red, and he tremblingly stretched out his hand to hold the man's fingers peeling off the last layer of his skirt: "Father Elijah, do we really... want to be here?"

I don't know why, it looks really weird.

However, the priest's extremely holy eyes made Jiang Chi suspect that he was thinking too much. He could only listen to the priest honestly and said that all this was to get rid of the unclean air from his body.

Jiang Chi nodded as if he understood. He vaguely remembered that Western exorcism movies seemed to have this scene in him. No matter how gibbering he was, he would cause trouble to others.

He asked the system: "What is this devil's mark?"

The system flipped open the thick and tattered ghost guide, turned to the Western category, studied it carefully for a while, and then said: "Humans who receive the devil's mark will transform into different devils according to the different lines."

"The pattern on your body, after identification, will turn into a succubus. The one with horns on the head and a tail."

"If you are successfully transformed, you can only stay in this world."

The little Jiang Chi, who was in the sea of ​​consciousness, shook the ears on his head and said hesitantly: "But if I grow horns, I already have ears on my head, so there is no room for them, right?"

"It doesn't look very pretty with two tails."

System: "...Is this the point?"

"The point is..." Jiang Chi glared at the ghost illustrated book in the system's hand, "What does this mean? You are too aboveboard. Don't cover it up. In fact, you are also a novice, right?"

But anyway, after learning what this so-called devil's mark was, Jiang Chi was really a little panicked. In order to wash away the mark and cleanse the so-called unclean air, he could only bite it with his mouth in a daze. She wore a long skirt and took the initiative to lift it up to show the priest.

He himself couldn't see his belly hidden by the skirt.

Because of shame, he wished he could just close his eyes.

This beautiful, innocent stranger looks extremely slender. When held in his arms, he is so light that one wonders whether he is holding a thin leaf or a flower on a branch.

However, the soft lower abdomen that rises and falls slightly with the breathing is not the scary and withered shape that others imagined, with even the ribs clearly defined. It is a cool jade that is warm to the touch, and also like fresh cream with foamy milk.

Now this pure and flawless soft white belly is being engraved with purple lines that belong to the devil. The two lustful snakes in mating are clearly and maliciously showing the extreme beauty and debauchery to the priest.

Because she felt the man's gaze, she even glowed with a light purple light as if seductively.

The young man's face was as bright as a rose, and his blue eyes were full of tears, as if he was about to shed tears of shame at any time.

The saliva slowly soaked that corner of the skirt, making the original light-colored pattern even more gorgeous.

If no one discovers it, the boy may become more confusing as the changes accumulate over time. The top of his hair will grow demonic scarlet horns, and his tail spine will grow a slender tail that sways lively and seduces people.