However, in the eyes of the police, this was just a headless corpse that was gradually losing body temperature.

This poor little guy who has nothing but beauty must have been frightened and had hallucinations.

"No." Jiang Chi's throat was dry, and he watched with tears in his eyes as the fingers of the headless corpse moved, and then he sat up straight.

The corpse that should have been cold crawled towards Jiang Chi slowly. The blood-soaked head let out a maniacal laugh, and the blue-gray fingers grabbed the hem of Jiang Chi's skirt.

Jiang Chi trembled and raised his black eyelashes, and the dead Jack grinned and shed two lines of scarlet blood tears.

"This little guy may need to see a priest to exorcise evil spirits."

Someone said so.

That's right, Father.

Don't Westerners always seek out priests to perform exorcisms?

Jiang Chi hurriedly pulled Officer Bright's hand: "Go to the church, maybe we can find a way to exorcise the devil."

But the people around him didn't respond at all.

He raised his face blankly, and suddenly looked into the eyes of the police officer whose face was filled with black mist.

"What?" the police officer asked him cheerfully in the same gorgeous and artificial tone as the Night Stalker.

He turned around and saw that all the police officers around him had disappeared at some point. Only Officer Bright, with a black mist on his face, held his wrist affectionately and seemed to be licking the boy's sensitive and soft ear with the tip of his tongue as he spoke. .

"What did you see, Xiao Chi."

Night Demon asked him with a smile.

It's cold.

Jiang Chi thought subconsciously.

He was at a loss and could only let the man's hand reach in from the hem of the skirt dishonestly. His fingers, which were accustomed to holding the hand and had a layer of rough callus, rubbed the smooth skin, causing a wave of tiny goosebumps.

Those fingers hooked off the belt tied around the waist, and the whalebone corset that restrained the young man's breath was loosened. The stockings, which were originally just loose and hanging on the plump leg flesh, were pulled down to the calf by the man.

He still had that frivolous and uncomfortable tone, and he was still full of contempt when he evaluated his host: "I just said that guy is a waste."

"If I were him," he grinned maliciously, "Xiao Chi would have become my wife by now."

Jiang Chi opened his eyes in panic.

I will be eaten by him.

He thought inexplicably.

The man's fingertips slid from the base of his legs to his lower abdomen, and strange heat began to rise from where his fingers slid. Jiang Chi tried hard to restrain the desire to slap him with his big tail: "It's so thin here, will it break?" Woolen cloth?"

"It's a pity that Xiao Chi is a boy. It would look great if there was a baby in the belly, right?"

Okay, so perverted.

Jiang Chi's abdominal muscles tightened, and his wet eyelashes were stained with miserable tears.

"no, do not want."

What exactly he didn't want, he couldn't explain clearly.

In the dark world he created, Jiang Chi had nowhere to escape.

"Who helped you put on this skirt? The policeman?" The man's voice became increasingly dangerous, "I like the way you look in the skirt, but I hate that policeman."

From the mist, there came the sound of a silver bell shaking, and the fingers holding the little fox stiffened for no reason.

"who is it?"

Night Demon's face suddenly turned cold.

A handful of slightly cold water penetrated the black mist and splashed on the Night Demon. The chants of hymns fell from the sky and tore through the dense mist. In a trance, it seemed as if there were angels surrounding the broken sky.

The little angels spread their wings, and the night devil snorted unwillingly and suddenly disappeared.

Jiang Chi didn't know who saved him. He was so frightened that he could only weakly fall to the ground. A cold but strong hand held the young man's body firmly behind him.

"Miss, are you okay?"

The man's voice was as clear and clear as the others, but it made people feel cold.

Jiang Chi turned around. The man was startled and changed his words in a second: "I'm sorry."

Jiang Chi raised his eyes blankly and looked at the visitor. He was a young priest wearing a pure black priest's robe.

When the man saw Jiang Chi looking at him, he didn't bother to look back at him. He held the cross on his chest with one hand and supported the boy's arm through Jiang Chi's sleeve with the other hand.

Her light eyebrows, the same color as her eyes, were slightly wrinkled.

"You have a very strange smell."

"Wha, what"

The man's silver-grey eyes looked at the young man quietly for a while, then he suddenly lowered his head and touched the young man's slender neck, which was wet with sweat. The tip of his nose was almost rubbing against Jiang Chi's neck.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Chi stood there at a loss for a while before he found his voice and asked nervously: "What, what's wrong?"

"You bear the evil mark of the devil on your body."

"He will come back to you, continue to strengthen his power, and mark his territory like a dog, until you are completely transformed into his kind."

A succubus.

The priest said coolly, there was no expression on his handsome face, he just looked very reliable just standing here.

It was easy for Jiang Chi to be in awe of such an enigmatic person, always thinking that he was some kind of big shot.

So he said tremblingly: "Then, what should we do?"

The priest's silver-moon eyes slid from the boy's frightened and trembling charming eyelashes to the deep-set collarbone covered with sweat beads. His line of sight was obscured by the too wide hem of the skirt.

The eyes that had been favored by God could see through the layers of fine clothes and see the vague lines glowing with purple light on the young man's flat belly.

It's strange that ordinary people would have lost their minds and turned into moaning beasts, but this beautiful stranger with no name has no abnormality.

The young man's blue eyes looked at him innocently and confused.

He looks like he is completely dependent on others.

It's so easy to trust others.

It's so easy to be scammed.

"It's very simple."

The priest raised the young man's pointed chin, bent down slightly, and looked at him levelly with an expressionless face. The silver cross hanging on his chest was dangling in the air, and the tip set with rubies shone coldly and sharply. .

"Just need to clean, that's all."