Chapter 16:

Mulai dari awal

If you get closer, can you still smell the warm milky aroma?

——I'm a fool! My wife is innocent!

——Damn it, the big boss is just an LSP!

——Hehe stockings shasha

——So why hasn't Officer Bright come to bring justice? Catch this lsp quickly! My wife is mine!

——How long has it been since you saw this dungeon? How could he be called a boss after being caught so easily? Have you forgotten that he is the most powerful man in the town? How dare the police here arrest him!

——This wave, this wave is still the confrontation between idealism and materialism.

The sound of the blade cutting through the air was subtle and eerie, with a biting chill passing by the man's arm that happened to be sideways. The fine fabric from a high-end handicraft workshop opened a neat hole, and time stretched infinitely at that moment. The cold and clear reflection of the crescent moon flowed from the tip of the knife, illuminating the killer's face twisted with jealousy.

Finally he couldn't stand it anymore.

With quick eyes and hands, Moran held the boy in his arms to avoid the killer's sneak attack. The heavy skirt looked like a night flower that bloomed and withered rapidly in mid-air.

Dark clouds passed through the moon, and for a moment Jiang Chi, who was hiding in Mo Lan's arms, could see his face clearly.

The short curly brown hair was suppressed by the hat, and the timid face covered with freckles that was always timid.

All kinds of pictures that we passed by inadvertently were replayed in my mind frame by frame, and finally they were fixed on the fat bald policeman who always sweated a lot, wiping his sweat under the blazing sun while shouting contemptuously and angrily at his subordinates. Situations of doing things.

That cowardly and quiet little police officer who is always easily ignored.

Jiang Chifu shouted his name from his heart: "Jack!"

The killer's movements were delayed.

He still held the knife in his hand, and laughed in surprise and mania: "You remember my name! You also like me, right?"

Jiang Chi just knew each other, and wondered whether he had any relationship with the killer before his identity. He was so frightened that he shrank into Mo Lan's arms and nervously asked the system: "What does this person have to do with me? Is he... A key clue?"

The system was a little speechless: "According to the settings, this is just a mini-boss that players have to fight while solving puzzles. It has nothing to do with the main plot. If you catch it, you can get extra points as a reward. But maybe he has developed true love for you now. "

A black line came out of Jiang Chi's head.

Can you fall in love just by seeing it?

It's so easy for you humans to fall in love with others.

Moran held a little beauty in a long skirt with one hand, and while he was about to reach out to block the killer who rushed up and brandished a sharp knife, he still had time to ask him with a bit of weird sourness: "What, do you know her?"

Jiang Chi couldn't detect the strange emotions of human beings. He was obviously not suitable to cause trouble in this kind of scene where two people were fighting. He could only lie in the man's arms and answer quickly: "He is from the police station." Man, I've met him."

After hearing Jiang Chi's explanation, Moran's tone became normal, and he easily dodged another sneak attack from Jack Davis: "Oh, that's it."

After all, this is the real serial killer Night Stalker, and it is obviously not enough for pirates to attack in front of him.