Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt

Start from the beginning

He was not used to walking with his skirt up all the time, and he complained endlessly about the high-heeled shoes with pearls under his feet.

But he was really good-looking, and even though he was stumbling around in a mess, he still made people think he was a lovable, pure and clumsy girl.

Jiang Chi's hair was originally grown relatively long, and the lace of his hat perfectly blocked the round and protruding Adam's apple on his neck, making him look like a real male and female.

When the last ray of twilight disappeared from the thick clouds, the girl in a white dress walked to the intersection of the long alley.

Jiang Chi said to the system in a low voice: "Talk to me."

The system was also worried that its host's mental state would decline due to excessive fear and his sanity would drop completely. So he carefully selected from his music library and chose to play "Gong Xi Fa Cai New Year Song List" on a loop for him.

Suddenly, the sound of firecrackers, gongs and drums, and suonas and cymbals burst into his mind, making Jiang Chihao feel dizzy for a while.

Thanks, that's even weirder.

He glanced around cautiously. He had been shrouded in the shadow of the Night Demon for a long time, and someone had just died, making the town panicked and everyone in danger.

As soon as night fell, there was no more pedestrians on the street.

Only a girl wearing a Bonnet hat sewn with white camellias was walking in the dark with stumbling steps.

She looked very young, and the wide and tilted brim of her hat perfectly revealed a face that was clearer than the moonlight, and her clear eyes seemed to be condensed with a light blue moon halo like a layer of gauze.

The small high heels embedded with broken pearls stepped on the broken floor tiles, and it seemed that they were in danger of breaking their feet from time to time.

He had been looking at "her" for a long time.

From the time when "she" hesitantly stepped onto this deserted street, from the time when "she" had just escaped from the shrewd policeman in the police station, from the time when he was still in the bar that served bad alcohol and dancers The work begins.

This ridiculous plan was exposed to his eyes from the very beginning.

Since the Oriental boy is willing to take risks, he can also expose his twisted desires that he has gradually lost control of without any scruples.

He needs to let this romantic, long-sleeved, dancing little villain know that if he can no longer get his favor and let him only look at him, he will definitely die.

Jiang Chi was so panicked that he wanted to take a look at the barrage in the live broadcast room to try to find some clues from the dense comments, but there was nothing else except some weird and shameless words that made people blush.

He tightened his grip on the skirt in his hands.

Without noticing for a moment, the heel of the shoe got stuck into the cracks of the broken bricks.

"Well." He snorted and fell to the ground, pitiful tears suddenly bursting out of the corners of his eyes.

The flowing moon gauze seems to have turned into a solid body, softly draped on the "girl's" white and flawless face.

Fortunately, the hem of the skirt he was wearing was really big enough. Even if he fell, it would just feel like he was sitting on a pile of soft clouds.