Chapter 13: Gift from heaven

Start from the beginning

"Annie, do you want to...come with me?" Jiang Chi asked Guiwa a little uneasily, "Did he force you to stay here?"

In Jiang Chi's opinion, Annie was such a weak little girl. She must have been threatened by the evil boss and had to follow him to do things for him.

——Can anyone tell my idiot sister that Big Annie's fist is so hard that it can touch the Night Stalker?

——Wife! My wife who is easily deceived and has a beautiful heart!

——If I hadn't seen the scene where the boss kills people instantly, I would have believed it.

——Anne is the real butcher! Help!

The little girl looked at Jiang Chixiao with a harmless round face, and said softly, "I won't leave."

She pulled Jiang Chi's finger coquettishly: "Brother, you are very beautiful, can you kiss me."

——Well, the purpose of everything is clear.

——Your Sister Ni is indeed your Sister Ni.

Jiang Chi was stunned and didn't react for a while.

The little girl lowered her head and felt disappointed, but she still managed to maintain a considerate and sensible look: "I understand, brother, please go."

"Don't worry about me, I'm just fine picking up the trash myself."

Jiang Chi couldn't help but feel a little distressed, so he could only say that's fine. He lowered his long eyelashes and kissed the little girl's smooth and white forehead.

The little girl covered her forehead like a kitten that had succeeded in stealing sex. She smiled and let her figure gradually fade in the air: "Thank you, beautiful brother, for the kiss. Remember not to get hurt."

Anne's advice was certainly not in vain.

Jiang Chi looked at the drooping tree trunk above his head with a headache.

A crow was perched on a branch, tilting its head and looking sarcastically at the bitter-faced human on the ground with its beady eyes.

He was good at climbing trees when he was a fox.

But I'm not sure humans can really do it?

A frail boy who couldn't even run two steps was out of breath.

The crow let out an unpleasant cry and spread its wings to break through the thick night fog. His limbs were trembling uncontrollably due to the exhaustion of strength. Jiang Chi was like a clumsy baby bird, trying hard to hug the branch to prevent himself from falling in an ugly posture.

It would be embarrassing if the police found his miserable body the next day.

He thought happily.

The tall man in a brown leather coat lowered his hat and leaned against the low wall, smoking who knows what cigarette tonight.

A pair of inconspicuous cigarette ashes had piled up at the man's feet, and the man's statue-like facial features could be seen in the flickering light of the fire.

"I'm really crazy." The man muttered to himself while holding the slow-burning cigarette, "I would actually believe a little devil who can't even speak English well."

The juniper tree above my head, which had not been pruned for a long time, made a rustling sound.

I think it must be a cute little animal like a squirrel or a chipmunk.

The man lowered his head indifferently, and the reassuring smell of tobacco lingered in his lips and nose.

In order to catch the bastard codenamed "Night Stalker", Officer Bright had not relaxed his nerves for a long time.