Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy

Zacznij od początku

He felt something was wrong.

This is a completely different feeling than sleeping with Moran easily.

Jiang Chi always had an ominous premonition that this violent-looking bad man would eat him alive.

"Don't be so nervous, you should be used to this." Dennis smiled maliciously, his deep lake-green eyes showing a toughness that could not be refused.

"I, I don't..." Jiang Chi looked really pitiful, trembling all over.

"The deceased, that bastard named Aden, looked so ugly when he died. His head was crushed by the horse's hooves." He slowly and slowly seemed to be opening a beautifully wrapped gift, relying on the fact that the little blind man could not see and did whatever he wanted. The fingers pressed slightly along the soft depressions, leaving deep red fingerprints on the pale skin.

The young man with his shirt loose passively endured everything, his body feebly and honestly giving the man the response he wanted.

"I heard that he brought some people to trouble you yesterday, and he was found dead in the stable of Orlos' house at night. Poor Mrs. Madison was so frightened that she fell ill."

"One of his eyeballs was missing and his arms and legs were torn apart by the frightened horse."

Jiang Chi felt as if his scalp was exploding.

He watched in panic as the man got closer and closer to him, and the man's tobacco-scented lips almost touched the young man's soft cheek.

"No, I don't know anything." The Asian boy's face lost all color.

He was visibly frightened by Dennis.

Also, how could such a weak and dodder-like young man have seen such a bloody scene? He obviously wouldn't be the murderer, but as someone who had a history with the deceased, he definitely came to ask.

Dennis didn't know what was going on with him, but when he saw the other person's alert look like a small animal, he felt an inexplicable desire to bully him.

Like a stupid infatuated boy.

What he said became more and more terrifying, and he looked at the young man's bloodless face with satisfaction: "I heard that one of the torture methods in your country is called dismemberment on five horses."

"How do you think this can make people think it has nothing to do with you?"

Jiang Chi was obviously frightened, and all the previous provocations disappeared, and he could only passively endure the man's fingers messing with him.

"I don't know anything." There was a hint of crying in his voice.

He could only feel aggrieved and aggrieved as the bad police officer pressed and kneaded him inexplicably, and his cheeks were filled with a pinkish tint of breathlessness.

"It was that gangster who provoked me first."

The young boy who seemed to be extremely young was so angry that he was about to burst into tears. While shivering, he reluctantly told the story of what happened yesterday.

Of course, he confused the matter of hypnotizing the man to imitate the barking of a dog. He lowered his eyes and said innocently, "I don't know what happened, but he suddenly barked at us."

Jiang Chi pursed his lips, a little angry, and said provocatively, "Maybe he has a mental problem."

Officer Dennis didn't feel angry after being scolded for having a mental problem. He retracted his hand as if it was funny and looked at Jiang Chi jumping on his feet: "Can't you stand this? Do you know how we usually interrogate prisoners? Little guy?"

Jiang Chi became emboldened when he got angry, and responded rudely: "Can you really catch a criminal with such a bad look?"

For a moment, he forgot that he was still a suspect who was in urgent need of getting rid of suspicion. He stood up directly and reached out to hold the man's collar. His eyes like the deep sea showed a mocking look, and his whole person was as vivid as an oil painting. The bright beauty: "Do you want me to tell you who killed him, police officer?"

...

A carriage painted with golden patterns stopped at the door of the police station. The horse with an iron halter neighed, and the heavy wheels scattered smoke and dust.

The concierge was an old man with a hunched back. When he saw the noble gentleman's car, he hurriedly rang the bell to tell other people in the office that a big shot was coming.

The man wearing a black cashmere windbreaker got out of the car gracefully. From under the lowered brim of his hat, only a pale and bloodless chin could be seen.

Like a vampire living in an old castle.

The police chief rushed over sweating: "Dear Mr. Moran, what kind of wind has brought you here!"

The man smiled slightly and said in a low and sweet voice: "There is a child who was coaxed away by your people."

"I'll take him back."

When Moran saw Jiang Chi and Dennis in the interrogation room, the situation was far from good. It could even be said to be very bad.

In short, you can tell from the moment you open the door that your face turns red and you dare to turn your face to act like an invisible policeman. The scene inside is really a bit stimulating.

The disheveled Asian boy was pressed to the ground arbitrarily by a man who was more than twice his size. There were even scarlet bruises on his bare knees from when he struggled hard.

The room was still filled with the sound of the man's rough breathing like an animal.

One glance revealed what this man had done to him.

"Officer Bright, what are you doing?" Compared to other people who looked frightened, Moran himself was much calmer, and his tone of voice was even very gentle and polite.

Dennis stood up in disgrace. He really didn't expect that this little guy would really scratch people when he was annoyed.

Like a cat.

"As you can see, we are just interrogating the suspect." The man straightened his messy collar.

Then the restless little kid underneath him cried out in a trembling cry: "Sir!"

He clearly heard the sir's voice, but he couldn't see it. He could only stretch out his dusty hands and grope around in panic and helplessness.

Then Mr. Moran, who has always been very mysophobic, knelt down and gently grabbed the cold hand, and then held the poor and mutilated little pitiful person in his arms in front of everyone's astonished eyes.

"It's okay, I'm here."

He picked up Jiang Chi, and the beautiful child, whose face was blushing from crying, immediately reached out and hugged the man's neck. He was born so thin that he even looked malnourished among the tall white men. When held in his arms, he looked like a soiled rag doll.

"I think maybe you need to improve the way you interrogate prisoners, gentlemen." With the goal of this trip in mind, Moran spoke to the boss of the police station in a gentle and unyielding voice.

So, everyone knew that Officer Bright was going to be unlucky today.

Dennis himself didn't look unhappy at all.

He calmly cleaned up his disgraced self, and then stared closely at the boy held in the man's arms.

That beautiful oriental boy had a palm-sized face with sad tear stains on his broad shoulders.

He looked so weak, as pitiful as a porcelain doll who was afraid of falling even when he walked.

Those invisible beautiful eyes looked innocently and absently in the direction of the man, then the corners of his lips raised, slowly revealing a proud smile.

Dennis paused as he stepped forward.

Then he watched the boy wink slyly at him.