Chapter 6: Night Stalker

Start from the beginning

The voice was too low for Aden to hear clearly.

He stared intently at Jiang Chi's thick-lashed eyes like a man possessed, feeling his soul rising slowly from his body with the floating of tiny bits of light.

The flesh-pink lips were slightly opened, revealing a bit of snow-white teeth.

This cowardly little blind man was actually smiling, and a pointed tiger tooth flashed past his lips.

"I say...because compared to an incompetent guy like you, he's awesome."

The shiny lips that seemed to have been painted with lip gloss were opened and closed badly, and the word that was most painful to a man was uttered, which was simply not something that this delicate and beautiful face could say.

Aden's rough face immediately showed distorted anger, his tanned skin was burned a terrifying dark red by the anger, his eyeballs popped out, and he looked like he was about to eat Jiang Chihuo.

The little blind man's eyes that should have been dull showed a sly smile of a successful prank. ·

Aden originally wanted to shout harsh words such as "You damn little bastard" or "Let this bitch taste our power", but when he opened his mouth, all the words he said turned into a loud "Woof" Woof woof".

A series of loud dog barks sounded unexpectedly in the dark alley.

The gangsters who were following Aden all looked confused, as if they couldn't figure out where the boss learned his new interest in barking like a dog.

When they hesitated, they never imagined that it was the thin little blind man who could knock him down with one finger.

They prefer to believe that the boss suddenly contracted mad cow disease.

The expression on Aden's face could be said to be ferocious and terrifying. He ignored the hand holding Jiang Chi's chin, but turned around and scratched his throat desperately.

"Ho ho"

He was panting hoarsely, his throat muscles tightened, and all the blood in his body wanted those idiots to come and save him.

But the words "save me" turned into the even more comical "woof woof woof".

The beautiful face in front of him that looked pitiful due to cowardice now unabashedly showed a kind of pride that was both hateful and itchy. Instead, he moved closer to the man more actively, and every word that rolled over his tongue was laced with white tea. The light aroma of:

"from now on......"

"You're just a dog."

"Every word you say becomes a bark."

Every word he spoke was so slow, and the pauses between words were heartbreakingly lingering, but the gangster's face gradually showed a look of horror as if he had seen a ghost.

"Woof woof!"

You are pretending.

He held his throat tightly, almost scratching his neck to draw blood, and stared at the soft-cheeked young man with eyes wide open.

"Woof woof woof!"

Catch him!

Jiang Chi smiled slightly and backed away slowly with his hands behind his back.

The hooligans who were frightened by the boss's change rushed to Aden to see his condition. The man was so angry that he could only roar like a mad dog.

He wanted to reach out and catch this little monster, but no one paid attention to Jiang Chi at this time. The younger brothers surrounded the boss in the center. Jiang Chi stood outside the airtight human wall, standing on tiptoes and sticking out his tongue at Aden. He made a face and skipped away.