Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep

Start from the beginning

Jiang Chi looked back at the voice. The man was standing in the darkness without a lamp. He could only see a cold and solemn shadow, like a sharp and bright knife, cutting through the thick darkness without any doubt.

Jiang Chi was not sure whether the Mo Lan in front of him was a human or a ghost.

His voice was a little dry: "Sir?"

The little fox's ears twitched, and he quickly caught the man letting out a helpless sigh and walking step by step towards the young man who fell on the ground.

A light aroma of white tea floated on the tip of my nose.

The system raised the voice: "Ears!"

The pointed ears stood up alertly, and they were quickly hidden under the hair before the man saw it.

Moran finally walked up to the young man, lowered his body and completely embraced the slender young man in his arms like a pity.

Even the voice is gentle and gentle.

"I am here."

"Don't be afraid."

The system suddenly felt a little unhappy, feeling that my words had been robbed by this pervert.

Pretending to be guilty.

For the first time, I found this boss to be quite annoying.

Jiang Chi's eyes were overflowing with a layer of sparkling water, which was attractive even in the darkness.

Moran covered the boy's blinking long eyelashes with his palms. The eyelashes moistened by tears felt itchy when they swept across his palms, like a small fluffy fan lightly sweeping over the tip of his heart.

Jiang Chi's vision suddenly fell into deeper darkness, but the man's palm was warm. He held Molan's wrist tightly like a drowning man, and his fingers were so hard that his knuckles turned white.

Moran had a funny look on his face.

He let the young man hold his hand and accidentally kicked the extinguished candlestick on the ground with his toe.

The man gave a warm smile. He didn't seem to care why there was an unused candlestick on the ground. He casually kicked the brass candlestick deeper into the corner. When he faced the boy, his tone was... She was as frivolous as teasing a small animal: "Xiao Chi is up so late, what are you doing here?"

Jiang Chi pinched the man's arm and suddenly recalled that this man was the murderous boss. Maybe the ghosts here were the unjust souls who died in vain under the man's scalpel.

He froze, thought for a second, and then cringed more into the man's arms. Moran indulged himself and hugged him a little tighter.

"I can not sleep."

The young man's voice was slimy and pitiful.

He was born with a beautiful, soft and innocent face, and he lied so naturally that no one could bear to expose it.

"I wanted to find you, but I couldn't find you."

He bit the crimson lip flesh into his mouth, and a soft drizzle immediately fell in his misty eyes.

It silently wetted the man's clothes.

Lord Moran is well-known throughout the entire town of Notting as a perfect gentleman. In addition to being extremely handsome, every move he makes is elegant and polite. He is not like other wealthy gentlemen who look down on the poor, and even occasionally helps the town. of poor people.

His disguise was really perfect. Jiang Chi knew clearly that this was a murderous maniac with bloody hands, but he still couldn't help but indulge in the hypocritical gentle trap woven by the man.