Taking In His Looks

She leans back, taking in the breath taking view and her boyfriend as he'd never looked so attractive. The sun from the outside casts shadows against his muscles and chiselled features, the warmth and heat from inside filling his frame. There's no words for what she feels; just a physical reaction that spreads all through her body making her want to run her hands along every inch of Johnathon. He looks at her, smirks and starts kissing her with desire while starting to run his hands down her body. With every move he makes her breath hitches and catches, her body shivers with every brush of his fingers down her spine. She leans back into his embrace, a whimper escaping her as he slips his hands under her clothing. His kisses make her feel like she's gonna explode. It starts innocently enough - a soft peck, a gentle smooch, but his lips have not lost their skill and are soon enough making her feel like she's going to combust with raw desire.

He soon begins kissing down her body, making her feel his breath on her skin.With every kiss she hears the soft sound of his breath coming from his mouth, it brings to mind the image of the warm breeze in her hair and the soft touch of his body against her skin. It's a sensation that makes her feel like she's melting from the sensation of his touch. As he eats her out, his tongue makes her breath quicken, her heart skip, and she struggles to keep from moaning out loud. She feels waves of heat radiate between them as his tongue traces inside her pussy and she feels every movement. "Fuck me" she says in a voice level just above a whisper.

He slides his dick inside her and slowly starts thrusting, speeding up after a while. She lets out a moan as he turns her on her back and starts giving her rough back shots, making her grip the sheets tightly and scream his name. He then picks her up and fucks her in the air while her arms and legs are wrapped around him. Carrying her to the shower, he tells her "I'm not done yet". He places her on the floor of the shower making sure she lands on her feet. Then he pushes her against the wall and goes back to passionately kissing her and gripping her boobs making her feel immense pleasure. They shower together and he says that he loves her until they finish, put on clothes and lay down to cuddle. While pulling his hoodie over her head she struggles to walk a little and he chuckles.