jealousy

Katsuki's POV

We arrive at the mall tenko gets out and opens the door for me I say thank you as he locks the car.  We chat and head to a couple of stores, I got a ton of new clothes for me and tenko, we head back to the car and put our stuff in, me and tenko get in and head home.

After we got home we put our stuff up. I hear tenko's phone go off beside me and handed it to him, he looked annoyed when he looked at the screen.

K- " what's wrong "

T-" my assistant said i have a meeting I can't miss in 15 minutes, it shouldn't take long, 20 minutes max"

K- " well I can get ready and set out your clothes out while your in the meeting "

T- " thank you princess, I made reservations at the restaurant earlier so you don't have to worry about that "

K- " thank you now go before your late "

He laughs and kisses me on the cheek before leaving to his office down stairs.

I decided to take a bath first so I walk to the bathroom and start my bath as it's filling up I get undressed and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. i turn off the water and get in, a while later i get out and dry off and brush my teeth and hair next i rub lotion all over my body and do my skin care, i lay out my dress and heels before I grab my underwear and bra as I walk out the closet I see tenko walk in.

( the dress and heels)

K- " how was the meeting "

T- " annoying "

K-*giggles *

T-" I'm gonna take a quick shower while you get ready "
I nod and he goes to take his shower"

( time skip)

I finish my eyeliner as tenko puts on his suit jacket.

I notice he didn't have his tie on right so I walk over to fix it he leans down a bit so I can reach better when I finish he thanks me and we head to the car