Shubman : what!!!

Shubman yelled out in shock, abhi told everything that happened with the company

Shubman: abhi tell papa that we are coming back and don't worry I will take care of it

Shubman said to abhi and ended the call. Ishan could guess that something serious happened while looking at the face of shubman. Shubman looked at ishan and cupped his face.

Baby.. something is happening in the company they need me love, I think we have to go back bubs I'm sorry

shubman said in a low voice because they were here to enjoy their time but guess luck has showed it's back to them. Ishan hugged him

It's okay shubi. We can come here next time right now the company needs you and moreover papa can't handle everything by himself

Ishan said comforting shubman. Shubman booked flight tickets back to India in an hour. They both packed their luggage and went out of the hotel booking a cab to reach the airport. After sometime they reached the airport and went inside. A few minutes passed by they both boarded the flight.

Shubman's mind filled with thoughts thinking what happened. His leg bounced in nervousness, ishan saw that shubman is being a nervous wreck so he placed his hand on shubman's thigh to calm him down.

Shubi nothing will happen I know you will sort it out, you are an incredible business person shubi don't stress too much

Shubman after hearing this from ishan relaxed a little but the thoughts still running in his head. He brought up ishan close to himself and placed his head on ishan's shoulder ishan instantly ran his fingers in shubman's hair calming his nerves. After a few minutes he heard soft breaths and saw shubman was sleeping.

He smiled a little and continued caressing his hair. Shubman is a perfect person but that doesn't mean he was never in a need of comfort. Ishan knows shubman is introvert and shy guy so he is willing to be the home shubman wanted.

After  hours of changing flights travelling they landed in India. They both wore masks,caps and hoodies to cover their identities. They made it to the car which is waiting for them. Both got in the car and shubman's driver started driving to shubman's home.

After sometime they reached shubman's home. Shubman and ishan went inside. Shubman's mother saw them, she went to ishan and hugged him

I missed you baby shubman's mother whispered lovingly

I missed you too maa ishan said back hugging her more tightly. Then he hugged shubman's father. After greetings eachother they sat in the living room. Just then ishan's father came walking into the living room. Ishan saw his father and ran to him throwing himself.

Papa!!!! You are here ishan said literally like a child. Of course he is one and everyone smiled looking at him carefree again.

Haan Mera bhacha ishan's father said hugging him back they broke the hug ishan father kissed ishan's forehead they both went to the couch where everyone is. Shubman was going to touch ishan's father feet but he stopped shubman and hugged him. Everyone sat and started talking.

But papa why are you here??  Asked a confused ishan to his father.

Baby something happened in shubman's company right I'm here to discuss about that. Ishan's father replied clearing ishan's doubt.

Shubman and pranav come on let's go somewhere and talk about this mr gill said. The three men went away leaving the ladies with ishan. Ishan was more happy to spend time with shubman's mother and sister.