𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you let us do that" Rosemary said looking up to take a glance at her.

"Sully and those jerks should he in jail. You should be calling the police, not my parents"

Rosemary sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"You just need to not think about those kids, okay? You're gonna be out of high school soon. You never have to see 'em again"

"Oh, yeah. I still gotta finish" Danny said raising his voice a little.

"Danny, you need to calm down. Okay? Cause when you raise your voice when you get upset, your blood pressure shoots up, and you could lose your eye. I need you to stay calm" Derek told him.

"Okay, I'll try"

Rosemary was walking down the hall putting gloves.

"You paged me because you couldn't handle a few stitches on a wino?" Rosemary asked.

"He keeps hollering for Dr. Grey. I wasn't sure if I should get her or call the cops or what"

Rosemary walked up where Thatcher is and pulled the curtain back.

"That's not Dr. Grey. That's one of the Dr. Grey's girlfriend. I want my daughter!"

Rosemary eyed him. "Stay here. Make sure he doesn't leave" she said and then began to walk away.

"Shepherd. Keep Meredith out of it. Get Lexi"

Rosemary nods. "Yes, sir" she said and began to walk away to find Lexi.

-

Rosemary walked up to Lexi. "I need to talk to you about your dad"

"I don't want to talk about my dad, not while I'm at work. Please" Lexi said and began to walk away.

Rosemary sighed and watched her leave, and then walked away herself.

Rosemary was at the nurse station on floor Thatcher was on.

"Hey, you paged?" Meredith asked walking up to her.

"Yeah, your dad's here" Rosemary said closing the file she was working on.

"What?"

"He's drunk, he's noisy, and you need to take him off my hands. I don't want to deal with him"

"Call Lexi" Meredith said and began to walk away.

"I called Lexi. She's not coming. And the next person I'm gonna is the cops... Cause the guy's ready to get outta here, and there's no way he can drive" Rosemary said and began to walk past her but stopped. "So deal with or the cops will" she added and then walked away.

Rosemary was walking out of room where she almost bumped into Lexi.

"What is my dad doing here?"

Rosemary looked in the window at Meredith and Thatacher, then back to Lexi. "Your dad came in drunk this morning. That's what I was trying to tell you earlier when you blew me off"

"So... Do you run to Meredith? The one person that I asked you not to tell?"

"I was trying to help, okay?"

"Right" Lexi said and began to walk away.

"Lex"

Lexi shook her head.

Rosemary was in Danny's room checking on him and filling stuff out.

"This is so sad. I used to walk by his house every day"

"He was in my algebra class, I think"

Rosemary walked closer to Marissa and whispered to her. "Marissa... I know that this seems impossible right now, but you will get through this. Danny would've wanted you to "

"You don't know what he would've wanted. You're just like them. You're a prom queen, and you're trying to act like you know what it's like for me. You have no idea what it's like"

Rosemary shook her head. "I wasn't prom queen" she said and walked on the other side. "I was the girl in somewhat cheap clothes, from a not so good neighborhood who got pregnant. And got thrown into the pregnant girls' class, or my mother would disown me. But I got through it. You will get through this"

"I'm gonna write a letter to his mom and dad"

Rosemary turned to look at the two. "Get out"

"What?"

"Get out. You're not even supposed to be in nere" Rosemary said.

"She's here"

"She's his friend, his best friend. Go away. Go"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--"

"It's okay. You just lost your best friend. It's-- It's the worst thing in the world"

Rosemary was leaning against the wall of the elevator when Lexi walked in. Lexi looked at her and then faced the doors to the elevator.

"I don't do secrets. I don't do any of that 15-year-old, ooh, I'm gonna tell you, but don't tell anyone else"

Lexi turned to face her. "We're not talking about who made out with who at the Halloween dance Rose. This was a private family issue"

Rosemary sighed a little. "Your dad's a drunk. I had to help start cleaning up my mom and sister when I was around 5 or 7 because they couldn't cope with the death of my dad. That's when I turned into the grown-up of the family. So you got to wait till you were 24. Good for you" she said and walked out once the doors opened.

Lexi watched her leave and let out a sigh and closed her eyes.

Edited: no

{1268}