Character's Bio

Natasha Preston(as Shelley Hennig)
Age:17
Siblings:2
Room:Singer's Room and Instrument Room

Brown hair in small curls with brown eyes. Her nail polish matches her mood(just a fun fact!).

Natasha Preston is funny, fun, sarcastic a lot, an amazing singer and piano player, and knows her ground. She's a regular student at Melody Academy and shares her academy room with Trina, Tria, and Taylor(Usually they get their own room but they wanted to share). Her, Jackson, and Melanie live with their mom and go to their dad's on the weekends with his (witch) wife, Monique. She spends most of her free time working at the diner and writing lyrics for new songs. Her family wants her to fulfill her singing career(obviously her real family).

She sadly(not really) becomes Castiel's slave(maid if you wanna call it that ;P

Castiel Masons(as Matt Dallas)
Age:19
Siblings:1
Room:Singer's Room and Instrument Room

Jet Black hair with greenish-grey eyes with a bit of facial hair.

Castiel Masons is the new transfer student and earns the title Bad Boy quickly. He lives in his own place with his six year-old sister Maria and his dog, Demon. His parents live in the main house that is conveniently a few houses down from his. His parents have more love for Maria and Maria has more love for Castiel. They take almost everything he does wrong. His dad wanted him to take over the company after his retirement but is having doubts and he might pass it to Maria(like she wants to do it anyways). He still has a room in the main house though. His best friend is Lysander Worthington who is a famous singer and they grew up together. He suffered a major (MAJOR) break up with Deborah Summer who cheated.

He promises Natasha he won't tell her secret about her job but she has to be his slave. (Top Secret: He sings and plays pretty well).

Taylor Alsina(as Beyonce Knowles)
Age:18
Siblings:1
Room:Dj Room

Brown eyes with light brown hair with golden-blond highlights, and some baby-blond highlights at the bottom.

Taylor is Natasha's tomboy best friend with a lot of sass and like the big sister to the girls. Despite her tomboy ways she there for the girls and is the joker in the group. With Taylor and her older brother, August living with their dad life is awesome. She visits her mom in Philly every break. She rocks out her Dj skills at school with Tria and they make the best Dj duo ever.

Tria and Trina Field(as Gisele and Patrician Bundchen)
Age:16
Siblings:2(also twins but older)
Room:Singers Room(Trina) and Dj Room(Tria)

Dark ash blond hair with green eyes. They say things in unison all time except when they're worried or scared.

Tria Field is the wacky twin but has her limits making jokes. She and Trina sometimes have trouble getting along with their different types of music. Not only is Tria a Dj with Taylor but she is super creative. She draws in her spare time and she kind of has a small business with selling her homemade art decorations. She sometimes makes Natasha's decorations for her room.

Trina Field is fun but she like obstacles. Obstacles are like blocking her from full potential to her. Tria is super annoying to her when they sometimes get the same clothes but they sometimes have their moments when they combine their musical talents together to make a creative musical flow. When she's not singing spends her time coming up with new fashionable ways and shops till a creative look comes to her.

Together they have two awesome BFF's, Natasha and Taylor, and share their musical flows. They have twin siblings but they're older than them. The older twins Lily and Liam have always have the upper hand when it comes to the twins. They argue Twins vs. Twins and the girls have trouble winning. Other than the fights, when they go out together they switch one twin since Tria and Liam can't stand shopping like Trina and Lily. With their parents on business trips on each continent they're usually taking care of themselves.

Lysander Worthington(as Ross Lynch)
Age:20
Siblings:0
Career:Singer/Songwriter

Blonde short hair with brown eyes.

Three perfect words to describe Lysander Worthington.

Absentminded, mysterious, and absentminded.

Oh I already said that didn't I?
Oh well.

Being a singer/songwriter has always been a dream of his and he's living it.

Unfortunately it's hard for him to keep track of his music with his absentmindedness. With Castiel as his helper and best friend he's always in order. He lost his parents in a plane crash when he was 10 and lives with his grandparents. He mainly sings for them.

A/N
That's the end of that bio list!
A collage of the characters will be up as soon as I can!

Byeeee!