"You can say that again." said Cruger. Her comment made her fellow rangers all look at her then at her stomach. "Don't look at me like that, you guys. I'm not in heat." she said, tightly covering up her stomach with her hands, before looking at Cruger. "I'll be in the lab if you need me."

"Good idea." said Cruger and Leah teleports out before questions were asked. Just then, the rangers started shouting over each other, trying to tell the commander what was going on when he started shaking his head. On Gruumm's ship, Broodwing was trying to get himself out of a jam.

"Lord Gruumm, I can explain." said Broodwing, looking at the end of Gruumm's staff.

"Explain?" asked Gruumm. "You have an explanation as to why the power rangers defeat everything I graciously overpay you for?"

"No. uh..." stuttered Broodwing.

"Morgana!" shouted Gruumm and Morgana appears at his side.

"My lord. I've just received word that the installation on Gamma 4 has been eliminated as order." she said to him.

"Excellent." said Gruumm, pleased at the information. "At least someone knows how to take orders. Bring Piggy to me."

"Of course, emperor." said Morgana and leaves.

"He's calling for Piggy again, but why?" muttered Broodwing as he turns away from Gruumm.

In the lab, Kat was focused on the upgrades while Leah was at a table, staring at what was on there when Cruger walks in.

"I'm going as fast as I can." Kat snapped at him.

"I didn't say anything." said Cruger with his hands raised.

"Yeah, well, you were going to." said Kat.

"I was not." said Cruger. "I was thinking about the cadets, minus Leah of course. Kat, have you noticed how they've been bickering a lot lately?"

"I have. I didn't like the way they were going at it." Leah said.

"Five teenagers and a preteen asked to protect the world and forced to live in such tight quarters?" asked Kat. "I'm surprised that those five are talking at all."

"Excuse me? Since when did I live in tight quarters?" asked Leah. "I didn't start a fight between them."

"Don't get smart me." said Kat.

"You woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, didn't you?" asked Leah, crossing her arms. Suddenly sparks came out of the computer as Leah screams, ducking to the ground. "Aah! Oh, no!" said Kat as she rushes over to where Leah was. "Tell me, I didn't fry the Quantum Enhancer. Tell me, I didn't fry the Quantum Enhancer!"

"What happened?" asked Z as she walked in.

"Kat fried the quantum enhancer." said Cruger.

"And didn't ask how her only daughter is doing." said Leah, giving her mother a look. "I could've been burned or electrocuted from it."

Pulling it out, Kat then asked, "Where am I gonna get another quantum enhancer? If I order one, it could take a month."

"I know where you can get one." said Z.

"He has one?" asked Leah, knowing exactly who Z was talking about.

"Yep." said Z.

"Since when? I didn't know that he even had one." said Leah. "Let alone that he owned one." On Gruumm's ship, Piggy was in front of Gruumm. "Whatever I did, sire, I apologize profusely." said Piggy.

"On your feet." said Gruumm and Piggy rises. "You pledged your allegiance to me, yet you would rather work at that disgusting slug cart than bring me information?"