Messenger Part 2

En başından başla

"Oh really? Let's get this party started!" said Devastation.

"Thought you never ask." said Omega. Devastation fires at him, making smoke appear around him. "No!"

"Oh no!"

"Oh man!"

As the smoke clears, Omega steps out unharmed by the laser blasts. "He's okay!" said Z as Omega drops the laser pellets.

"But how?" Devastation asked in confusion.

"Pay attention and I'll show you." said Omega. "By transforming energy waves, I'm slowing down time. So catching your laser pellets was...easy."

"Whoa, amazing!" said Sky.

"Glad he's on our side." said Bridge.

"You don't scare us." said Morgana.

"My apologies. Maybe this will." said Omega and goes for his morpher on his wrist. "Omega morpher...Blast mode!"

His hand goes to the ground and sends a blast towards Morgana and Devastation. "Yeah!" cheered Syd.

"And to think, I'm not even warmed up yet." he said.

"We'll be back, mystery ranger." said Morgana and takes off with Devastation.

"Cowards!" Omega calls after them.

"Unbelievable!"

"That was crazy!"

"Who are you?"

"I am Omega Ranger." he said, introducing himself to the older rangers, knowing that Leah had already went back to the base.

"Power down." said Jack. "Yeah. I think we got that part. I'm Jack. This is Sky, Bridge, Z and Syd. Knowing her, Leah is around here somewhere, probably finding some spare parts to use. It's nice to meet you."

"This isn't the first time we met. And it won't be the last." said Omega as he turns around and becomes a sparkle ball of light.

On Gruumm's ship, Gruumm was ticked off. "Who is this ranger that dares interfere with my victory?" he asked.

"I never saw him before. He must be the newest model." explained Morgana.

"And you...the mighty Devastation? Running away like a coward...pitiful." said Gruumm.

"I run from no one!" said Devastation. "Omega ranger will pay for destroying my brother and humiliating me!"

"Then I suggest you get back there and do it!" shouted Gruumm. Back at the base, Leah was in a corner of the command center, staring off into space while the others talked.

"I made inquiries to all S.P.D. bases." said Kat, playing along with what Leah had told her. "No reports of an omega ranger."

"There was a reference to Omega ranger on the transmission." said Cruger.

"He was here. We saw him." said Syd.

"What did he mean by "this isn't the first time we met, or the last."?" asked Jack.

"Yeah. And what's with being here one minute, and then being like, this teeny tiny sparkle the next?" asked Bridge.

"Did you just say, "Sparkle"?" asked Boom.

"Maybe more like a twinkle." said Bridge.

"Well, like this?" he asked, pulling up video of them with Boom in the middle, the woods and the shuttle bay. Cruger looked over at Leah whose ears were now pressed hard against her head.

"Yeah. That's it." said Bridge.

"So he's been here since the Samurai came through the portal?" asked Sky