ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ 2024

ʜɪ ɪ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴛᴇʀ, ɪ ɪ ɴ ʜᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴠᴀʟɴɪɴ ᴅᴀʏ ɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ʜɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!

────────────────────

"Gojo, did you forget anything by any chance?" Shoko asks, sitting beside him on the couch. "Not anything that I know of?" Gojo answers confused and goes back to scrolling on his phone. Shoko messages Gojo a heart, he looks up from his phone and gives his friend a confused look. Shoko groans silently and sends him February 14th, Gojo thinks then realizes "SHIT" he yells. Shoko signs, "So have you planned anything?" Shoko asks even though the answer is obvious. Gojo immediately responded "No I didn't and now I'm screwed."

"What's all the yelling?" a long haired man asks to exit a room.. "Mr lover boy has forgotten all about Valentine's day" Shoko answers. Gojo sinks into the couch embarrassed. Geto signs already knowing this was gonna happen. "Well you and Y/N could join Shoko and I for our friend Valentine date but I doubt she'd wanna get high." Satoru nods and Shoko laughs making them turn around. They just ignore it. "While what do I do?" Satoru complains like a little kid.

────────────────────

"Okay so chocolate, a stuffed animal and something spicy" Nobara says smirking. You give her an affirmative nod. "How lucky that son of a bitch is" she says groaning. You bump her shoulder and laugh "He is my bitch. But I do wonder what he is gonna get me" you comment, your brain filling with possible ideas. "He is the son of a CEO, so maybe a vacation or a car" Nobara tells you. "I honestly don't care about the money stuff, although I would mind it. He is the best present I could have'' you say.

"Kay we still have time, do you wanna go out? Or like shopping for yourself?" she asks you. You give her a nod, while you were walking out of the store and spotted a droopy eyed woman with chocolate brown hair. Similarly like Shokos, you don't think of it much and just walk away. "Isn't that Y/N" a voice whispers. "Shut up Shoko, she might hear us," another voice says.

Nobara hears the voices and looks back when you are distracted looking at stuffed animals. She sees Gojo and Shoko, they give her a look, so the short haired brunette gives them a smirk and shh sound. "Nobara, what do you think of this color?" you ask, making the girl turn around and give you a thumbs up. When Nobara isn't looking you look to where she was looking and find nothing making you shrug and go back to look for a gift for yourself.

────────────────────

"Omg dont worry, I would never hurt you" Nobara says sincerely. Just 10 minutes ago Nobara put on a sleeping mask and now you've been walking. "Nobara how much longer" you say annoyed. You planned this day with your white haired lover, but he never responded to any of your messages. "2 more minutes'' the brunette reassures you. You groan, your legs are getting sore making you complain to Nobara. She just ignores it. The two of you probably look weird to passerbyers. Just a lady dragging another lady with an eye mask on.

After walking another "2 more minutes" you finally start walking on a different terrain. 'Softer on almost like grass or maybe it is grass' you think to yourself making you curious where and why you were here. "Okay we are here but don't take off your eye mask yet" Nobaras voice tells you. You stand for a minute or so, then a distant voice yells to take it off. You take the mask off and there he is. Your blue-eyed boyfriends under cherry blossom trees. The pink petals falling down, some getting stuck in his white pearly hair. He just stands there with his eyes glistening worried if you'd like your gift he's planning to give you. "Hey darli-" before he could finish speaking you run up to him and hug him. Speaking through your crying face you whimper and say "I thought, I did something wrong, when you weren't responding."