02

"Nobara get your ass up, before the food gets cold" you yell from the kitchen, only to hear a loud crash, then Nobara yells "I'm good".

You just sign then finish up making the food. It's been only 1 and a half days yet you and Nobara clicked as if you were friends since childhood. Maybe it was the similarities and differences that you had that made you to workout like a puzzle. You don't know, but your point is you're more than thankful for your roommate for the next year or so. Nobara comes rushing to the kitchen interrupting your thoughts "What I thought you said you finished making food" she says while groaning. You fire back by saying "I never said I finished cooking, I said the food will get cold and it would, but I want you to eat warm."

She groans and sits down at the island. Just as you were about to serve the food a knock came from the front door. "I'll get it, go change" you tell Nobara. You walk to the front door, open it only to find the pink haired and emo boy. "Hello?" you ask, a question? Maybe a statement? Your not sure but it doesn't matter. The emo boy responds to your "Hello, can we step inside?" You move letting the 2 of them enter. The smell of the food flows through the dorm and reaches the boy's nose. The pink haired ask "Is that food you made", you give him an affirmative nod in response and ask "Do you want some, I have extra." Yuji nods in response while Megumi gives you quiet please and thank you.

The three walk to the kitchen, the two sit down at the island, while you go to get plates and glasses. You get the plates only to hear a yell behind you making you almost drop the glass. "Yuji, Megumi, what the hell are you doing here?!?!" "Nobara!!" Nobara looks over to you, only to realize you almost broke the plates. She gives you an apologetic look, you stare blankly at her before signing and going back to serve you and your guests. "So?" Nobara questions. Before Yuji can say anything stupid Megumi interrupts him "We wanted to meet your roommate properly and talk about the people and University events because you probably will forget".

Nobara gives a silent ohhh before sitting down next to the duo. "So what's for breakfast?" Yuji asks. "Muffins and a glass of milk each'' you reply. Yuji nods and grabs a muffin,Nobara and Megumi follow along, each grabbing one. You give them each their glass of milk. Then Yuji decides to be the first to try it, as soon as he bites the muffin his pupils dilate. He chews fully, smiles, and says "This is heavenly, me and Megumi will be coming for breakfast everyday." Megumi and Nobara decide to try and they smile. "Well done Y/N, it tastes lovely" Megumi says calmly while Nobara is showering you with compliments "N/N this is amazing."

"Since when was I N/N?" you question. "Oops, it slipped," she says, smiling. You smile and try it for yourself, and the trio was not wrong. The muffin was filled with a nice buttery flavor and fruit flavor, and the glass of milk balanced out the sweetness. Yuji takes 2 more and eats them. 20 minutes passed and Yuji ate half a dozen which he will probably regret later.

"Ok so it's better to get comfortable. It might take a while to explain all of the stuff that will be going on" Nobara says. Yuji follows up by saying "And the people" specifically emphasizing people . The four of you sit down, you end up sitting beside Megumi while Nobara sits with Yuji on the other couch. "So I think we'll start with the people to get the heavy subject out of the way, are you boys cool with that?" Nobara asks. Both Yuji and Megumi nod. Yuji begins to speak "So assuming you went to a public highschool, you probably had squads or groups of people.They would be like the popular kids most of the time." Nobara adds on to what Yuji had said "There are groups in university except they are way worse than highschool. You might be getting bullied 10x more and harassed."

Megumi decides to add on even more " It's better to stay away from the ones we will tell you about and if one of them does anything to you, you can count on me and Nobara" Megumi states. "What about me?!?!" Yuji complains. "If anything it's gonna be you that's getting bullied" Nobara says rolling her eyes in a sarcastic manner. Yuji signs while rolling his eyes back at her. "Stop acting childish and let's just get started" Megumi reminds the two.