chapter 5: Hello old friend

As Lora saw the talking boat pulling up with Dorothy and her 3 new companions she sat up ready to take her to the hospital. Dorothy then saw something from the distance, it was big and red "what is that?" She questioned "I don't know" wiser replied

 Dorothy then saw something from the distance, it was big and red "what is that?" She questioned "I don't know" wiser replied

As they got closer they saw a huge red bird and they then got to the castle "hey there!" Lora greeted "uh...hi...I'm Dorothy gale" Lora then smiled "it's nice to meet you Dorothy, I'm a friend of your friend Tinman!" Saud Lora "really? Is he here a long with my other friends?" Dorothy replied "well, no, but I can take you to them!" Said Lora. Dorothy lit up by that reply"really!?" Marshall gently grabbed Dorothy by her shoulder "now now Dorothy, how do you know we can trust her!" Marshall was cautious, Lora then reached in her chest and pulled out a picture and handed it to Marshall, it was a picture of her and Tinman hanging out together marshmall looked at her would hesitation " I...guess we can trust you" he replied. Lora then turned 180° and sat down waiting for the 4 to jump on her back, Dorothy was the first to jump on her back, then wiser, then along with Marshall mallow and China princess, Lora then took off in the sky headed for the hospital. Once Lora got there she sat down next to the hospital and the 4 jumped down, thanked her and headed straight in, the nurse told them my room the trio was in and when Dorothy and the rest got in there Dorothy had a worried look on her face as she look at Lions bandages and especially Scarecrow in the hospital bed "s-scarecrow?" She stuttered, Scarecrow smiled at her "hey kiddo..." He said with a tired tone. Dorothy quickly hugged him and Scarecrow returned the hug "*sigh* why are you in this hospital bed?" Dorothy asked, worried. Scarecrow paused and his expression turned into a sad expression " well Dorothy I.....um....I..." He started to tear up "the jester....um... I think it's best if I just show you..." He tells over the covers and what Dorothy saw horrified her. She Saw the two bandage nubs that used to be scarecrows legs "the...jester, did this to you...?" She said also starting to tear up, Scarecrow looked I'm at her shedding a tear and nodded, Dorothy quickly hugged him again crying "Scarecrow, I'm... I'm so very sorry..." Lion and Tinman looked sad along with the other three companions. Scarecrow wiped his tears "Will get you through this" Dorothy said still crying. Lion smiled and joined in on the hug, Tinman teared up And also joined it. Scarecrow sat there sobbing and smiling happy that he has such an amazing family.

---------------------------------------------------------

So sorry this is a short chapter!! I didn't really have an idea for this one!!but I was still willing to post this chapter!!