chapter 3: the rescue

"Scarecrow... Scarecrow...wake up" the Jester said to Scarecrow as Scarecrow was having a nap. Scarecrow manages to give the Jester a weak look. Jester then smirked at him with an evil chuckle "I'm surprised you're still alive" Scarecrow had a big burn mark in his left eye, he then trembled and said something "J-Jester..." When the Jester was about to leave the room he turned around to his victim "yeah?" He asked Scarecrow began to tear up "I...I wanna go home..." Scarecrow said trembling. Jester then smiled and turned around "yeah yeah I'm sure you want to, but you know what?... Sometimes life isn't fair" Jester looked down at Scarecrow with no remorse "and unfortunately, You get it the hard way, but really, I don't care and I never will" Jester then left a room and shut the door, scarecrow then began to sob and started to lose hope. Meanwhile with Lion, Tinman, and Lora they were very close to the jester's Castle "we're almost there guys!" Said Lora, Tinman smiled and looked at Lion he was looking down at the ground smiling, Tinman that Lion was happy to save scarecrow. When they got to the jester's Castle Lora set very quietly and Bent her head down to the window so Tinman and Lion could get in the castle, The two then slid down Lora's head and into the castle Tinman looked at Lora "thanks Lora!" Tinman said smiling "of course! Now get in there and save scarecrow!" Replied Lora The two then nodded and ran down the stairs into the lobby. It was quite all around not even a mouse could be heard two friends looked around the room "hmm, where should we look?" Questioned Lion The two were then startled by a voice "well well well, if it isn't scarecrow the little friends"  The gesture then appeared from outside of the curtains "you...WHERES SCARECROW!?" yelled Tinman "oh yes, so lovely King, he is fine" said the jester "YOU'RE LYING!" shouted Lion. The Jester smirked "You know me so well" The gesture then wasted no time, he pulled out a knife, ran toward the two and ran past Lion and made cut on his left arm, Lion screamed "LION!" yelled Tinman, can Mandan looked at Jester and rage and charged towards him pulling a pocket knife out of his chest. Meanwhile with Scarecrow in the dungeon You could hear the noise but barely if he was about to fall unconscious Even looked up at the door and looked at his chain on his wrist " I need to get out of this chain..." Said Scarecrow he then thought of an idea he took his sun badge off of his green sash and put one of the spikes on the hole of the lock he wiggled it a little bit and then all of a sudden the lock unlocked. "It...it work!"said Scarecrow smiling, but then he started to feel dizzy from all the bruises and cuts he had on his body he then started to black out but then he looked at the door and tried to reach for it but there was no use, Scarecrow then fell unconscious in the dungeon and he laid on the floor. Back to the other two they were laying on the ground by their knees, Lion has a cut on his left arm, a cut on his right leg, a bloody nose, and his main with frizzled and messy, Tinman's left eye was sliced, his left leg was damaged, and he had tiny dense in his torso.Tinman looked up at the Jester and he looked insane "p-please...stop this..." Tinman begged Jester than yelled in rage "NEVER! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! AND NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME!!" Then all of a sudden the feeling then started to crumble and a pile of bricks started to fall down. The jester looked up and saw the incoming bricks he tried to move all the way but it was too late, the bricks crushed the jester to death and all that was left of him with his arm sticking out with a pile of bricks covering the rest of his body, tin Man and Lion looked dumbstrucked and shocked with a little bit of fear, they look at the bloody corpse of the Jester "oh...my...oz..." Said Lion shaking, Tinman blinked and looked at Lion thought about Scarecrow "w-we should look for scarecrow now..." Said Tinman, lion looked at him and nodded then they both got up and started looking, After a little bit You found a dungeon door with straw leading to it "he must be in here"said Tinman, The two then bend the unlocked door and then were shock to what they found, Lion and to scarecrow's unconscious body and picked him up "S-SCARECROW! WAKE UP PLEASE!" Yelled lion while he started to cry Tinman awful ran to Lion holding Scarecrow's unconscious body "W-we need to get to Lora and we need to fly to the hospital quick!" Explained Tinman panicking. Line quickly agreed and they ran to the window they came from and jumped on Lora's back, Laura looked very shocked and devastated, but she did what she was told she quickly flew up in the air and flew to the hospital.

 Line quickly agreed and they ran to the window they came from and jumped on Lora's back, Laura looked very shocked and devastated, but she did what she was told she quickly flew up in the air and flew to the hospital