chapter-22(Aashi got injured)

In the hospital..

Doctor told everyone that Aashi is fine . She just got some bruises and sprain her right leg . Reyansh held her hand and said ," Sorry , I should have protected you."
Aashi smiled and said ," it's ohk."

Everyone bought her back to Sighania mansion. Aashi was lying on the bed ,She was alone in the room as Reyansh , Armaan and Riva went for work and her mother was preparing some soup for her . Just then Juhi came inside her room and said," How are you my poor child?".

Juhi was never bad with Aashi ,she treated her nicely since she was born , although they were not so close but Aashi has no harsh feelings for her bua.

" I am good bua," Aashi replied.

" Yeah ,thank God Armaan and Reyansh saved Riva otherwise , how can we answer Kapoors," Juhi said . Aashi gave a confused look to her .
" Uhh, afterall Riva is very important . Your brother must have love her so much that he chose to protect her and not his sister . Also , her brother is her brother , he has to protect her . My poor child only if you had not slipped at the same time as Riva they might have protected you too."

Aashi got a little angry and asked," what do you mean buaji."

" I mean whatever I saw , you might have importance in their life but you are not as important as Riva ," Juhi claimed.

" It is not like that , they love me both Bhai and Reyansh." Aashi reasoned.

" You are a fool dear, ohk tell me, why did they not saved you from falling but Riva . They could have saved you both ," Juhi played her game .

Aashi was lost in her thoughts. She began thinking about her first night , Reyansh was talking about Riva all the time . Reyansh even signed the deal which will bring him loss for his sister . Armaan even went against their father for Riva while he had never gone against their father for her . When Riva came to live with them for few days , Kapoors pampered her like princess . Reyansh even cooked her meals personally . Nobody has ever done something like this for her . Suddenly she started feeling jealous a little .

" Aashu , soup is ready ," Ravina entered her room breaking her trance .
" You drink the soup and take rest my child ," Juhi said while leaving . A smile of victory was clearly seen over her face .

Ravina made Aashi drank the soup and then asked her whether she would like to return to Kapoor mansion or she would like to stay here . Aashi said she wants to stay in Sighania mansion .

In the Evening Ravina told this to everyone. Everyone thought Aashi might not want to trouble her in laws . Riva being a good daughter in law decided to stay at Sighania's only . She wanted to give Aashi company . Armaan also stayed with her while Reyansh left after saying goodbye to Aashi .

Aashi just wanted some time to get rid of such annoying thoughts filled by her bua in her mind .

In Armaan's room .
Riva wore her PJs and was sitting with her laptop and working . Armaan came after taking a bath . Water droplets are dripping from his skin . He was just in trousers . He upper body was naked . His six pack abs were clearly visible . He went near his wife who was till now ignoring him . He sat beside her and asked," what are you doing?"

" Some important work..." As Riva looked at him , she forgot her sentence . His face was too close to her's . Riva gulped her saliva . Her cheeks became red . Armaan lean closer to her . Now their lips are just 1 centimetre apart . Riva involuntary closed her eyes ,but she felt nothing . So after a few minutes she opened her eyes to see Armaan was holding his laptop .

" I was taking my laptop , why did you closed your eyes? What were you thinking?", Armaan teased his wife.

Riva got angry , she glared at him and closed her laptop . She went towards the bed and sat on it . She then saw Armaan . He was smirking while doing his work on his laptop . She got more pissed . She covered herself with quilt . Suddenly she felt Armaan lying beside her . He put his hands over her stomach and hugged her from behind . She tried to remove his hands with her hand but Armaan held her hand and said ," sleep wifey."

On the other hand , Reyansh bought a gift for Aashi . He bought her some paint colours and canvas . He said ," My love , this is for you . I know, you love painting as much as you love me . Also , although you didn't complained but I feel ashamed. I should have saved you too but at that very moment I caught Ri's hand first . It wasn't intentional. Sorry ."

" Don't say like that , I know you and Bhai both love me . It happens ," Now even Aashi decided to dump foul thoughts and live her life peacefully with the person she loves the most .

Reyansh hugged his wife and kissed her forehead.