xx. dating an idiot

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Amaya let out a laugh. "Smooth, Potter."

"You're my girlfriend, Maya," James said with a grin, "You'd know about it."

"Alright. Where would you take me?"

He was quiet for a few moments, staring at nothing in particular before his eyes lit up and he smirked up at her. "I have an idea."

"And...?"

"It's a surprise."

Her shoulders slumped and Amaya narrowed her eyes at him. "Really?"

He grinned with a nod. "Yes. I'll take you to lunch, and then the surprise."

"Which is?"

"A surprise."

"But what is it?"

"A surprise." James was smiling like an arse. "Have you suddenly gone deaf? Or does your English knowledge not cover the word surprise?"

"You're so funny," she said deadpan, and James let out a laugh. Amaya threw her head back in exasperation, before looking at him again. "Please tell me. I hate surprises."

"Too bad," he said tugging her closer and covering her lips with his before Amaya could complain some more.

"I don't like you," she mumbled against his lips as kissed him, and he smiled against her mouth, his hands trailing up her thighs to her hips and pulling her to him so she was sitting right on top of his erection. She moaned against his mouth, grinding against him.

"Are you sure?"

Amaya shook her head, not able to form words as his mouth started trailing a path of kisses down her neck, her breathing growing more and more shallow as they went on. "James?"

He hummed in response against her skin, his hands slipping between his t-shirt that she was wearing as pajamas, fingers trailing her skin. Only before she could say anything he stopped.

Pulling away from her he smiled softly, placing her shirt back in his place, and dropped a kiss to her lips, a strange look of discomfort in his eyes as he set her on the bed and stood up. "I'm going to get ready for bed, I'll be back in a second, love."

And he slipped into the bathroom leaving Amaya beyond confused, hot, and bothered. And when he came back, he only tugged her close, wished her goodnight, and went to sleep.

And now, after a few days, Amaya wanted to kill James Potter.

And sure, perhaps whilst they were in the middle of a heist in the most secure bank in England wasn't the best time but she could do it. Just push him off the cart. That was all it would take.

He was pissing her off and acting oblivious. The thing was, since they officially became well, official and started dating it was like they took ten steps back.

He was sweet in the beginning, adorable even when he introduced her to his parents as his girlfriend despite the fact it was a surprise to no one, and only left Amaya slightly mortified before Euphemia had smothered her in a hug. He had a huge grin on his face as he sat down next to her at breakfast, making a show of throwing his arm around her chair that made Amaya roll her eyes although she didn't protest.

And he'd been right about the date. The surprise was amazing. They'd gone out to lunch in a Muggle restaurant since Amaya was still in danger, ever so cautious and then James had taken her to a Quidditch Stadium where the Puddlemere United played and practiced. And better, he got one of his old Hogwarts mates who was playing for the team to let her play with them whilst James stood by the bleachers watching with pride on his face.