melt into you (j.jh)

❤︎ pairing. ex!jaehyun x f!reader. 

❤︎ genre. exes to lovers (?), smut, some fluff.

❤︎ warnings. manhandling, cheating (but he's kinda like forgotten lol), dirty talk, implied jealousy + possessiveness, dom!jaehyun to softdom!jaehyun, praise kink, daddy being said once, little crying, creampie, unprotected sex missionary. 

"does he fuck you like this, sweetheart?" the question was rhetorical━he knew the answer just as much as you did

"does he fuck you like this, sweetheart?" the question was rhetoricalhe knew the answer just as much as you did. "nah, i don't think he does. because if he did, i wouldn't have to be fucking you into my mattress every night and sending you on your way back home with my cum dripping down your thighs, now would i?"

you couldn't help but turn your head to the side in utter embarrassment. jaehyun saw right through you, constantly reading you like an open book. he knew you better than anyone, he knew you better than you knew yourself - and that's saying a lot. you could never pretend when you were around jaehyun, already knowing he would instantly call you out.

"c'mon, baby, fuck━" he lets out a guttural groan when he feels you clench down onto his cock tightly. god, jaehyun will never get over the way your pussy feels. "so fuckin' tight. i'm not going anywhere, baby, relax."

you whimper at that. it's not like he meant it in the way you thought, but it wasn't exactly like you were in the right state of mind. when jaehyun fucked you, he took you to an entirely different planet, literally. he fucked you hard and deep, leaving your pussy battered and legs a wobbly mess by the time he was done with you. when you two were dating, he left marks all over your body because he wanted to show the world how belong to him and only him he can't do that anymore however, much to his annoyance. but he doesn't need to mark your pretty skin up anyway because you will always know who you belong to. your pussy only cries, aches for him and your heart is interlocked with his. you know it, he knows it. your new boy toy was merely a poor replacement to try to get over jaehyun, but it obviously isn't working, clearly.

"more. want more, please, jae. . ." you aren't exactly sure what you're begging for. you're honestly just blabbering at this point and jaehyun knows that. he also knows how to shut you up.

shaking his head in amusement, jaehyun hooks his veined hands underneath your knees, pressing them to your chest. when catching a glimpse of his biceps flexing, you instantaneously feel your pussy gush. his head lurches forward, silver necklace dangling prettily from his neck, "my insatiable little thing. you're never going to be satisfied with what i give you, will you?"

you pout slightly, "i am."

"no, you aren't. but you will. you want me to fuck you hard and wreck your little cunt, then so be it. but don't try to push me away, you got that?"