LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! | 002. HUANG RENJUN. (m)

"Oh, would ya' look at that," Renjun tuts behind the camera in amusement, "My baby's already so wet―Daddy doesn't even have to prep you, now does he?" His question was rhetorical. But, to fulfill his wishes, you nodded your head. Renjun ran his thumb down your slick, "Such a pretty, pretty clit, baby. Are you gonna let daddy play with it, hmm?"

user: SHE IS SO FUCKING LUCKY??!?!?!?!?!

user: the things id sacrifice, just to have renjun speaking to me like this..

user: im so wet rn. renjun plz show ur face!!!

user: oh my god, she's so cute :((((

Renjun chuckles, while shaking his head in agreement, "I know, right? My cute little baby," Renjun brought his free hand down to your cheek, stroking the flesh softly. Your face grew red at the touch, not going unnoticed by the man, himself. Renjun stared at you in awe, mumbling something uncoherent to your ears. Renjun let his eyes linger on you for a few more seconds, before setting the camera up against the lamp. On the screen, the only thing that could be seen, was your spread legs and one of Renjun's hands resting on your inner left thigh.

user: omgggggg!!! what is he about 2 do???

user: I KNOW YALL SEE THOSE VEINS....

user: jesus.....his voice, his HANDS?????? are both so undeniably attractive. oh my fuck.

user: im anticipating his next move..

"My baby," He grunts, while dropping to his knees, "Is going to get her pretty little pussy ate." Renjun comes face-to-face to your cunt, growing impatient by the second. He places a gentle kiss onto your puffy lips, whilst both his hands keep a tight hold on your thighs. Without another second going by, Renjun's tongue attacks your clit, immediately ripping at moan from your throat. He sucks and bites at your labia, gaining motivation when your hands tug at his two-toned locks.

user: im actually so desperate. i....

user: miss gurl is livin the LIFE!!!

user: he's so good at eating pussy, damn.

user: where do i find a man like this?????

"Junnie―please, please..."

"What is it, pretty girl?" He cooed against your cunt, massaging your inner thighs comfortingly, "You gonna come for me? You gonna come for daddy?"

You nod your head in confirmation.

"Come for me, princess. Cream my tongue like the good girl you are. Such a pretty baby. My pretty baby."

Those were all the words you needed to hear, before you released on his wet muscle. Renjun soothingly kissed at your puffed folds, almost forgetting about the roiling camera. Renjun trailed his kisses up your stomach, all the way to your face. Pecking your mouth, once fully off the ground.

"Daddy's not quite done with you yet, baby. Keep those pretty little legs spread for me." He whispers in your ear, unbeknownst to the viewers.

With that, his attention was fully on the on-going camera. "I hope you guys enjoyed the show that my pretty little baby provided you with, this will not be the last time she makes an appearance." He bites his bottom lip before continuing, "This has been 'yourboy_renjun.'" He signed off. Renjun ran a hand through his hair, before one-handed-ly removing his shirt. He made his way over to you, sinking down on the mattress, "Now," His voice dropped an octave, as he brought his hand down to your cunt, still filled with your cum. "Let's fill this pretty little pussy up, shall we?"