Road for the present pt. 2

*One and an half years before*

"I declare you husband and wife, you can kiss the bride" the priest exclaimed with a smile. Hope and Evan can joyfully say they are finally husband and wife.
From the day of the proposal almost 2 years ago, the two have imagined and planned their wedding down to the smallest detail. The wedding takes place in the eternal city of Rome, a simple ceremony with Hope's family, Maddie, and a few friends. Hope can say she has succeeded in realizing the wedding she has always dreamed of since she was a child; Buck had asked her to marry him almost two years earlier, they were at a soccer match of the team Hope has been a fan of since childhood, when after Hope's idol scored the winning goal, Buck simply knelt down. Hope didn't know whether to be happier for the goal or for the proposal. The fact remains that that day will forever remain one of the most beautiful of her life; she also met her idol.

Since the day Buck and Maddie met Hope's family, they have finally managed to have the family they have always desired. One day, Buck accidentally called Antonio "dad" and from that moment on, Antonio and Daniela became dad and mom to Buck. Buck had also invited his biological parents to the wedding, but obviously, they didn't show up. Evan and Maddie's parents have never shown much love towards their children, especially towards Evan, so he was a bit disappointed not to see his parents, but in the end, he understood that perhaps it was for the best.

Despite being a small wedding, the celebration lasted from early morning until late at night, like a typical Italian wedding. The day after, the newlyweds headed to their chosen honeymoon destination: Val Gardena, a ski resort located in Trentino, an Italian region. The newlyweds decided to have an alternative honeymoon, opting for snow, cold, and ski slopes instead of the usual sun, beach and warmth.

*Two months after the wedding*

Two months have passed since the wedding, and the Buckley-Trevisan couple has returned home, both going back to their respective jobs. Buck recently joined the fire department and was enjoying it, even though he often sneaked away with the fire truck to be with Hope, until he got caught by the Captain having sex. He was suspended, albeit briefly, and Buck begged him not to tell anyone about Hope.

Since that day, he has tried to improve himself even more, although after losing the first person on the job, he wanted to quit everything; Hope has been the rock that helped him keep going.

Hope spent her days at work worrying about Buck, fearing that one day he wouldn't come home to her.

*A/N*
I don't know if anyone will ever read this part of the story, I haven't updated in a while, I'm always busy with school.
What do you think of the story? Are there any errors? Please let me know, it would help me a lot.
Have a nice day✨