none of it was accidental

inspired by taylor swift's song called mastermind

this is my recreation of the moment where leah talked about how she flirted with walker to have good chemistry

~~~

y/n's pov

-so yeah, i really wanted the part so as soon as i met walker i made sure to compliment him a lot and made sure he likes me to, you know, have chemistry. you could say i kinda flirted with him-i say laughing.
-how come i've never heard about this before?-walker asks.
-i think it was pretty obvious-i laugh.

*flashbacks*

i arrived to the audition of percy jackson. actually i was through the first audition. now it was me and some other girls who could possibly play annabeth and today they wanted to see who had the most chemistry with walker. they introduced walker to us and called us into a room one by one. when it was my turn i walked into the room and they informed me that first we're gonna have 10 minutes to get to know eachother a little bit and revise the lines before the actual audition.

-hi, i'm y/n, it's nice to meet you-i say and shake his hand.
-hey y/n, i'm walker, it's a pleasure to meet you too-he smiles at me.

he asks some basic stuff about me and asks me if i'm nervous.

-i mean who wouldn't be nervous, right?-i say, trying to cover up the fact i'm freaking out-by the way i really love your shirt.
-for real? thank you!-he gets really happy i complimented him.
-yeah, this colour looks great on you-i say trying to make him like and remember me.

then we get told our 10 minutes is over and it's time to audition.

*flashbacks over*

i guess you can tell the audition went really well, unless i wouldn't be here, telling this story.

-were you really just nice to me to get the role?-walker asks, acting offended.
-of course-i say sarcastically.

he puts one of his hands on his heart.

-oh don't be so dramatic-aryan interruptes-she's a mastermind.
-yeah yeah, whatever-walker says jokingly.

after the interview is over i see walker outside, standing all alone so i go over and talk to him.

-maybe back then i was just nice to you to get the part but now you're my best friend and i couldn't be happier-i smile.
-i'm glad to hear that-he smiles back.

there's a comfortable silence between us as we just stare into eachother's eyes.

-listen y/n-walker says-i don't really know how to say this but i really like you...do you maybe wanna go somewhere with me?
-i would love to-i blush-and i really like you too.

he takes my hand and we just walk and talk for a while and watch the sunset.

this day couldn't be more perfect.

a/n: i hate the confession kinda part. also it's kinda late and i have school tomorrow so i just wanted to finish this quickly so i might rewrite the end later. good night everyone!!