“Alright.”

About an hour later, Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire show up. After quite a few hugs and answering questions, Eri rewinds Mirio's quirk factor. It was part of our training to rewind only a certain part of something. All she has to do is focus on what she wants to rewind, and she can.

“So, Mirio, I have a plan and need your guys' help.”

“What is it, Izuku?” Mirio asks.

“I technically own Might Industry now, and I want to bring back how heroes used to be when we were growing up. Not how they are now. To do that, I want to put together one agency where some of the best pros can always be connected. Where if they need help on a case, they have access to the help they need. Or the latest tech and suits.”

“So you want to unite pros who we know we can trust.”

“Basically, yes.”

“We're in.” After a little bit more small talk, they leave along with All Might and Aizawa. We decide just to order takeout tonight instead of cooking. It's been so long since I've had takeout that I almost forgot what it tastes like.

Later that night, Ochako and I sit on the roof. “Hey, Izu, have you thought about what you're going to say when you see some of our old classmates?”

“Not really, but I'm not going to hold back like the old me would.”

“Yeah, I have to admit you have changed since I last saw you. In a good way. Like the old you was too forgiving, now you know when not to.”

“What can I say? Prison can change people.”

“Yeah.”

“By the way, how would you feel about being the person in charge of the rescue branch?”

“I would love that.”

“Good, because I need someone I can trust with my life in charge of it.”

After that, we go back to watching the stars and making small talk, then went to bed.

The next morning, after mine and Eri's morning run, we both get dressed in casual formal clothes and get ready to go to the Iida residence. Once we arrive, we're led in by Iida senior.

“Izuku, it's so good to see you again.”

“You too, Tensei. Now let's talk.” We sit down on the couch. “I hear you and your brother had a public falling out last year.”

“Yeah, that's correct.”

“If I remember correctly, it was because you felt like he was being too rough on villains.”

“Yes, because he was. The injuries he would give them were life-altering. Some of the criminals weren't even that bad.”

“And you felt like he was disrespecting the Ingenium name. So he said you could have it back and changed his name.”

“Yes, that's correct.”

“How would you feel about being a hero again and bringing respect back to the Ingenium name?”

“I would love that, but how?”

“Eri here can rewind any living thing, meaning she can bring you back the use of your legs.”

“Really?”

“Yes, we'll rewind you regardless, but I have a plan and I need your help.” I explain my plan to him.