I took a hot water shower which relaxed me so much but the whole time I was only thinking about her .

I never thought of any girl in my life but the day I saw her I only thought of her . I never touched a girl but , she is something else .

She is like a butterfly who has brought so many colours in my life .

Ahh! Bas kar neil or kitna sochega uske bare ma pagal ho jaega .

But my mind was still lost in her thoughts and I slept down .

~After 3  days ~

It's been three days since she was sick and I have given her leave and today she will be coming back.

Today I will select an employee for the project on the basics of there work .

I am reading there files and presentation and everybody have done a great job but I know who I need for this project .

I called sameer and asked him to come to my office and he immediately came .

"Make all the employee of this project ready i  will be there anytime to select them ". I said to him to which he nodded and left the cabin .

I went to 8th floor and called out for everyone.

Everyone greeted me and I did the same and she was also there at that floor .

" so I hope you know why you all are here ,today I will be selecting a person who will be with me for the project" I looked at everyone and everyone was so excited to know who it was .

"So it is"

"Miss tara shekhawat " I said and her expression changed and she was a bit shocked but also she was looking very happy.

"Congratulations miss tara project will now start from  tomorrow so be ready " I said and left from there back to my office .

That day I was having a fever he dropped me back to  home . I can see worry on his face when he was taking care of me and that was giving me happiness.

I entered home to only face abhi and ansh bhai and bhabhi's glance at me .

Today I was back home early too but now I was feeling much better thanks to neil .

I give them a tight smile and rushed to my room ignoring them .

I picked my room and sat on my bed and picked my water bottle , the whole time I was only thinking about him only .

The way he cares for me  ,the way he looks in my eyes ,that feeling when he is near to me ufff!

I took a hot water bath to relax myself and did my skincare which is very important Hahaha.

I changed into my comfortable clothes and went to my bed but I was not feeling sleepy at all as i  was only doing one thing and that was taking rest .

I took my file out and started doing my work on my ipad , i  checked all the files and started doing my work.