Chapter 2

"No. This won't do" father told to his friend "Anya, doesn't want this mama." Anya pointed "Same goes here" I said

"I don't think you can pull off the mother role, Franky."

"With all your talent of disguise, this is the best you could come up with?! Really?!" Franky-san shouted

"There's only so much I can do with that body type." my father replied calmly

"It's a horrible idea to disguise a man to a woman, father. Just find a wife."

"I came all this way to help, you know"

"Cheer up, Franky-san" I assured

"You can have a peanut" Anya assured too

"There's no way around it, then. I'll go find a wife"

✧₊ ‧.°.⋆✮⋆.°.‧₊✩₊˚.⋆☾⁺₊

"Did you find a mama?"

"Not yet. This isn't easy."

"It's going to be scruffy head?"

"Franky-san? Please anyone but not him"

"So you need a woman who's refined enough for Eden Academy... Who doesn't care you're divorced with a kid... And who's willing to get married within 48 hours? If such goddess exists, I'd sure love to meet her."

"Scruffy!"

"Geez, what's up with the papers Franky-san?"

"I copied all files of unmarried women from city hall"

"That's a big help" father said

"Meanwhile, I have no standards on appearance whatsoever, and I can't even get a single date!"

"That's pathetic."

"I'm pretty sure you'll meet your soulmate, Franky-san. You're such a hardworker!" He seemed touched my my words. I learned my manners from my previous family. I'd never thought it would be a use though..

"Oh Loid, why can't you act like your daughter. She's kind! And don't call me pathetic! "

"Is having a kid... Bad? Are we keeping mamas away?"

"There's nothing wrong with you. This is about getting you into school" father patted us. "You two go watch TV and don't worry about it, okay?"

"Okay." We both said

Nevermind. Spy Wars is no fun. Maybe I can hear what they are saying.

"I'll prepare some tea. Anya do you want some?"

"Yep!"

Hehe. I can hear now

"Well, all the more reason to resolve this quickly. Let's start with woman whose circumstances might give them a reason to cooperate. If we can find dirt on them, we can use it for leverage. And if not, we can always fabricate some. "

"I'd prefer to avoid any complications."

"Really? Hard to imagine a bigger complication than that one over there. No way does that loos like the scion of the privileged family. " Franky-san pointed at Anya. I couldn't disagree with it more.

"The other one won't be much of a complication"

"Here is some tea" I gave it to father and Franky-san.

"Oh yeah, thanks"

"No, she is obsessed with F/M. She kept reading until It was 4 am."  

"That's unexpected"