part XVIII - she was right

«💧»

unexpected hiatus? sorry ya'll
but here's a chapter 😊

" That's what's up, that's what's up, 가득 터전 juice~
That's what's up, that's what's up, 별을 삼킨 듯~
베어문 순간, 여긴 ocean blue
상큼하지만 강렬해, my passionfruit "

...

" SPIT IT OUT- SPIT IT OUT- SPIT IT OUT- 입맛에 안 맞아 그런 건— WANT IT MORE- WANT IT MORE- WANT IT MORE- "

" Sing the rest like how you did for the intro you idiot. I have actually having a good time. " The older latter sighed, " And the fact you're good at singing. But can you STOP JOKING AROUND?! "

The sky was becoming to turn dark, night was comming as the moon slowly rose up.

Yoona and Yunjin safely head home after visiting Jiwoo's place with Kyujin and Jinsol. Chatting with each other, Yunjin felt her love for Yoona expand and so did Yoona.

The past month was, you could say a blast, for the both of them. Spending time with each other as their relationship get closer and closer every second that goes by. If you told Yunjin from the past that all of her dreams, like finally getting closer to her crush, escaping from her stepdad after years, and being able to make not just one, but six friends at school. She wouldn't have believed that.

It's like a miracle happened. It's like god finally fulfilled Yunjin's wishes. You have no idea how much she was longing for this feeling. The feeling of being happy without any worries at all.

But of course like everything, happiness doesn't last long-

" Excuse me? " As Yunjin was just chatting with Yoona, an unfamilar voice asked, " Do you know where the nearest convenience store? "

Yunjin blankly blinked, frozen.

" Uhh, excuse me? " The stranger repeated again.

Yunjin looked confused, almost terrified. The only escape for the socially awkward girl knew for this situation, was to pretend to be mute. Pointing to herself, then her mouth before making a cross with her arms.

" Oh, you're mute? Sorry. "

Yunjin side-eyed Yoona, begging her to say something.

" Uhh, lo siento no hablo coreano... " Yoona nervously said as the stranger looked at her weirdly, " No speak Korean...? "

" But you were just speaking in Korean earlier- Oh, never mind. Sorry. " The stranger walked away.

Both the terrified girls stared at the stranger, making sure he was far away enough so that he couldn't hear them talk.

" Bitch, why were you so scared?! " Yunjin exclaimed, " Couldn't you just say something? You know where it is. "

" Nahh bro, you literally faked being mute! " Yoona argued back.

" You faked only being able to talk in Spainsh when you're clearly Korean! "

" You can be Korean but not be able to speak Korean. "

" True... "

——

Back at Yoona's house, both Yunjin and Yoona were greeted by Mrs. Seol and Mr. Seol. They were both standing in front of the door, like they were waiting for them to come back.