"What is happening here?" Ike gasped.

"Actually, I have been meaning to talk to you for some time now, Yamauchi," Arisu admitted.

"Seriously?! Are you for real?!" He yelled in pure shock.

"She's tricky." Haruka groaned and was cautious as you should be.

"It's a little loud here. I will wait over there for you." Arisu pointed out and left first.

"No way, no way, this can't be happening. What the hell?!" Ike yelled.

"That's how it goes. Sorry, Ike." Yamauchi smirked.

"Hold it, Yamauchi!" Suzune ordered.

"What is it?" Yamauchi questioned her.

"This is a trap," Suzune warned him.

"Huh?" He let out.

"It's strange for her to want to speak with you," Suzune explained bluntly.

"What do you mean by that?!" He freaked out. "Hey, listen up. I'm the most lethal weapon in this class."

"In smell?" I asked and he glared at me. "What? Cheese is great!"

"I have got this! I will be fine!" Yamauchi declared. "I won't run my mouth, so don't worry your little heads. Sakayanagi!" He sang as he ran out.

Everyone was left stunned and Suzune looked at me as I was happily drinking strawberry milk that Kiyotaka got me earlier when I didn't want to go to the nurse's office.

After school, I went out with Haruka, Sakura, Yukimura and Kiyotaka to a cafe.

"I wonder if Sakayanagi is actually into Yamauchi." Haruka hummed. "Kiyopoon. Yukimoo, what do you think?" Haruka asked as she laughed seeing I was so focused on my drink.

"Pumpkin!" I exclaimed after taking a sip.

Yukimura put a hand on my forehead then sighed in relief. "This isn't my area of expertise." He admitted.

"They have barely ever spoken before," Kiyotaka added. "Isn't jumping straight to romance a little too early?"

"Really? I'm close to people instantly! Especially when I fall!" I grinned. "Also, I honour you with some pumpkin. It might give you some personality Kiyo."

"Thanks." He took a sip of my drink and had no reaction to it.

"You are one cool customer, Kiyopon," Haruka admitted. "It'd be one thing if it were Hirata, but Yamauchi is another story. Speaking of Hirata, I had a feeling he'd break up with Karuizawa eventually."

"What? You did?" Sakura asked.

"They are not a good match at all," Haruka explained, and I tilted my head to the side. "I bet a mature beauty would be more Hirata's type...also, Rekka."

"How is everything with Ryuen?" Haruka smirked.

"Good!" I exclaimed.

"You are actually dating him?!" Yukimura and Sakura freaked out.

"...No, he's my ladder," I explained.

"You did use him like one." Haruka laughed. "Maybe Rekka isn't the one in love."

"You are kidding," Yukimura mumbled. "But I guess..."

"You guess?" Haruka asked and he turned away. "Well, she does attract people."

"...I didn't like the sound of what Yamauchi did to Rekka," Sakura spoke up shyly. They both paused remembering the weird conversation since Arisu's appearance was so surprising.