Shi Xi asked Zhu Lin, “Did you bring me a change of clothes?”

“There are clothes in the car, but there’s no shampoo and body lotion,” Zhu Lin added. “There’s also no hair-care oil and body lotion.”

Shi Xi: “Then it’s better to go back and wash.”

Zhu Lin communicated with the cameraman about the desired effect. “I want the natural feeling of a hibiscus emerging from the water…”

The bald cameraman adjusted the camera and interrupted, “Don’t worry, I know how to shoot. Stop pointing and go out to buy two cups of coffee.”

Zhu Lin: ?

The fat cameraman said gently, “Sorry, his personality isn’t very good. I’ll go buy coffee.”

“No need, no need. I’ll go get it.” As an assistant, Zhu Lin was already used to running errands like this.

The bald cameraman said, “Mine doesn’t have milk or sugar. Get more ice.”

The fat cameraman said gently, “Mine has milk and sugar. I don’t want ice.”

Zhu Lin noted it down and said to Shi Xi, “I’ll bring you a cup of fruit juice. Wait for me.”

Shi Xi jumped into the water and thought, ‘Do you really trust me and these two strange men in the same space?’

~

Chapter 367: Robbery Or S*xual Assault

However, these two photographers didn’t do anything to the young ladies before her. They didn’t even harass them.

She was more at ease.

Shi Xi was only wearing a simple white shirt with a black sling underneath. She looked pure and lustful.

The bald man instructed as he shot, “Wet the hair next to your forehead. Lower your head and tie your hair up with your hands. Don’t move.”

“Yes, that’s right. Look up at the camera. Now look to the right and pretend that there’s something you like there.”

Shi Xi was very cooperative.

After taking a group of photos, the bald man showed Shi Xi a few photos and asked if she was satisfied.

Shi Xi looked at the photos and said in surprise, “You must have learned the composition of light and shadow from the system, right? The photos are so artistic.”

The bald man was embarrassed by the praise and said, “A little.”

“You must have shot a lot of big movies or videos.” Shi Xi’s eyes curved and said, “Take some underwater ones too, right?”

After taking one or two sets of photos, Shi Xi’s vigilance was relaxed.

Even the bald man’s suggestion of unbuttoning a few more buttons was accepted.

In any case, it was for the sake of the overall effect.

Her wet long hair spread out. The girl was floating in the water. Her collar was wide open, revealing her clear collarbone. Under her long, narrow eyelashes, her large, misty eyes were half-closed, like a lost deer.

Who wouldn’t like a girl like this?!

The two cameramen kept taking pictures, and their gazes changed.

The fat cameraman asked, “You’re Shi Xi, right? That rather famous little celebrity?”

Shi Xi said, “Yeah.”