Wu Ni said, “It’s just a game.”

Xu Ziqing chuckled and said, “I know. You guys can play as you please. You’re not mine, so why am I jealous?”

Feng Yingyuan picked up the skewers that Xu Ziqing had roasted and said as she ate, “You guys take your time. I’ll go and see what they’re doing.”

Wu Ni tried to coax Xu Ziqing again. He felt that Xu Ziqing was too difficult to coax, so he went to help Chu Yuan install the equipment.

Xu Ziqing was so angry that smoke was almost coming out of her head.

..

After the sound system was set, Chu Yuan adjusted his voice and asked Shi Xi, “Shi Xi, are you willing to come up and sing the first song?”

Shi Xi’s eyes were curved. “I’m willing!”

Singing and dancing were not just for show!

When she had participated in [Star Idol], she had sung and danced together. She had practiced vocal music and dance for quite some time!

Now that she thought about it, it was really a loss for the entire entertainment industry that she hadn’t debuted.

Forget it, there was still a place for her in the entertainment industry.

Shi Xi sang a sweet and cheerful ‘When You Are’.

Her voice was originally soft, and when she smiled, it was sweet and cute.

“When your eyes are smiling, when you drink Coke, when you are noisy.”

“I want to be good to you, you’ll never know.”

“Missing you, missing you, can also become a hobby.”

~

Chapter 362: Respect, Blessing

When the audience heard the girl’s voice, they changed their opinion of Shi Xi.

[I didn’t expect Shi Xi to be so good at singing. I always thought that she was just a vase.]

[I didn’t know that Shi Xi sang so well. I underestimated her in the past.]

[She is the popularity teacher of [Star Idol]. She can sing and dance well! Everyone can take a look at Xi Xi Zi’s stage! She is absolutely outstanding!]

[I thought Shi Xi was just beautiful, but I didn’t expect her singing to be so sweet. AWSL, I love Baby Xi even more!]

Ever since the end of [Star Idol], Shi Xi had never been on stage again. She had always been performing variety shows. After singing a song at this time, many of the audience’s impressions of her had changed.

So she wasn’t just a vase.

She was a music box.

Cough, cough.

After Shi Xi finished singing, Li Jinfan introduced himself and sang a passionate love song.

His voice was originally pleasant to listen to, and he had learned music before. His emotions and skills blended together, causing everyone to be intoxicated listening to him.

Shi Xi sat below and waved the glow stick, pretending to be a little fangirl.

The others also went up to sing. There was no sharp dialogue, and the atmosphere was much better.

In the end, Wu Ni held a bouquet of flowers and said, “Today, I want to say something from my heart to a girl.”

The atmosphere was pushed to the highest point.