Chapter 17

"Good morning, love." I heard a voice coo. 
I opened my eyes slightly.
"There you are, beautiful." I felt a kiss on my cheek. 
"It's time to wake up. I made you breakfast."
"Mhm..." I hummed and sat up in the bed.
"You ok, love?" Katsuki chuckled looking at my hair.
"Not funny." I huffed and tried fixing my hair. 
"You want to take a shower?"
"Yes please."
"Alright." I stood up and walked to the bathroom while Katsuki fixed up the bed.
I took off my clothes and peeked my head out of the bathroom.
"Katsu?" He looked back at me and blushed lightly.
"Join me?" I smirked and walked towards the shower knowing he was coming. 

"You little fucking tease." He growled against my lips while thrusting his finger inside of my pussy.
"Katsu~" I threw my head back against the shower wall while moaning. 
"You think you can tease me and get away with it? Hah? I'm going to fucking ruin your pussy." He pulled his fingers out before I can come and smacked my sensitive pussy making me cry out.
"We're not done, turn the fuck around." He smacked my ass making me moan lightly.
I turned around and leaned against the shower wall pushing my ass back towards Katsuki.
"Greedy little thing." He muttered while rubbing my ass gently and then smacking it hard. 
He kicked my legs apart and came closer.
He lined himself with my pussy and shoved himself deep inside making me cry and moan out loud. 
"Fuck~" He groaned behind me and then started thrusting hard and rough, shoving my body against the shower wall.
The wall was cold against my nipples making them hardened and sensitive.  
"Fuck, so tight." He groaned and lifted my one leg, pushing it up against the shower wall to go deeper. 
"Katsuki! Fuck! Ow!" I groaned when he slapped my ass.
"No thrust fucking thrust swearing." 
"Ok! Ok! Fu-sorry!" I shrieked and came. 
"Katsu! Ugh! I'm done!"
"Well, I'm fucking not!"

"You guys were loud..." Kaminari commented earning a slap from Katsuki.
I blushed bright red while holding onto the island table in front of me feeling my legs shake. 
"Shut the fuck up," Katsuki yelled and put his hands on my hips, kissing my cheek.
"Can we go to the beach today?"
"I want to go too," I told Katsuki.
"Alright. You first have to eat." He told me while going to grab the food he cooked.
"Thank you, Katsu." I pecked his lips and sat down on the counter. 

After changing into a red bikini set, I threw Katsuki's hoodie on top