Shi Xi asked, "What's its name?"

Pei Jie replied, "Fa Cai."

Shi Xi looked at the beautiful white cat with blue eyes and was confused.

Why was such a fashionable cat called Fa Cai?

Looking at the small farm yard, Shi Xi finally understood.

Fa Cai was such a name.

It was very suitable.

Shi Xi wanted to go up and play with the cat, but was stopped by Pei Jie's words.

Pei Jie said, "It bites."

Shi Xi immediately backed off and changed the topic. "Is Teacher Zhuang around?"

Pei Jie said, "...He should still be taking his lunch break."

Zhuang Xuan was considered to be the host of [Landscape Life], while Pei Jie was a permanent guest.

When Shi Xi heard that he was resting, she lightened her footsteps and said softly, "Then, I won't disturb him for now and keep it down."

Pei Jie brought Shi Xi to a room and put down the box.

Shi Xi's gaze swept across the room.

Pei Jie said, "The blankets have been dried today. The bedsheets and covers have all been washed."

"Thank you." Shi Xi's eyes were curved.

Pei Jie said, "Call me if there's anything."

With that, Pei Jie turned around and left.

Shi Xi followed him out and asked, "What are you doing?"

~

Chapter 347: Why Do You Know How To Chop Wood

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Pei Jie replied, "Chop wood."

When Shi Xi heard this, she reasonably suspected that she had returned to a remote mountain village.

Alright, this was the place.

As for her, who was wearing a pink dress, she was obviously out of place in this place.

Looking at the firewood in the courtyard, Shi Xi asked, "Did you chop all this?"

Pei Jie replied, "Yes."

Shi Xi felt that her questions were all nonsense.

What else could it be?

Could it be that she was the one who did it?

Or could it be that it was Teacher Zhuang, an old veteran of the entertainment industry?

Shi Xi looked at the cameraman beside her and felt embarrassed to be idle. She asked, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Pei Jie answered concisely, "No."

Shi Xi looked at the scattered firewood and said, "Shall I help you stack the firewood neatly?"

Pei Jie did not say a word, tacitly agreeing with Shi Xi's decision.

Pei Jie had always been quiet, and Shi Xi had known this before.

When it came to work, both of them chose to shut up.

Fa Cai basked in the sun for a while in the courtyard before lazily getting up to take a look at the situation.

After realizing that the chopping knife was very dangerous to it, Fa Cai chose to avoid it.