Other fans took advantage of the situation, saying that she was three-hearted and wanted to seduce three men.

She could ignore the voices of the haters.

But if her fans saw such comments, Shi Xi’s heart would always feel uncomfortable.

She hoped that Mother Shi would not go online.

“I’ll think about it again. I can’t just give up every time I encounter difficulties, even though it’s really happy to give up,” Shi Xi said. “Actually, this variety show will only be recorded for a month. After a month, I’ll enter the group.”

When that time came, she would be broadcasting the variety show to maintain her popularity. She would be waiting to broadcast the drama [Nine Blades of Tang]. She would definitely make a profit.

“Okay, you can discuss it with your manager.” Xie Yunzhou smiled.

Shi Xi: “…”

If she received two recording requests at the same time, Han Chuan would definitely weigh the time and accept both of them.

Han Bapi.

After all the dishes were served, another plate of prawns was served.

Shi Xi was slightly surprised. She looked up and asked, “You ordered it?”

She didn’t order seafood herself.

Then it could only be ordered by Xie Yunzhou.

Xie Yunzhou: “I suddenly feel like eating.”

Shi Xi’s heart struggled for a moment, and then put the plate in front of Xie Yunzhou.

D*mn, eating shrimp in front of her!

D*mn!

~

Chapter 337: New Cruel Punishment Method

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Xie Yunzhou looked at the shrimp in front of him. “I don’t want to peel it myself.”

Shi Xi was wearing disposable gloves and gnawing on a mutton bone. When she heard that, she said, “I’ll call the waiter and ask the waiter to peel it for you.”

Xie Yunzhou: ??

“Just give them a tip.” Shi Xi was ready to ring the bell and call the waiter.

Xie Yunzhou: ?!

“No need. I don’t like others to peel prawns for me.” Xie Yunzhou was implying something.

“Then who used to Peel Prawns for you in the past?” Shi Xi asked.

Xie Yunzhou: “I rarely eat prawns.”

Shi Xi thought to herself, ‘Then you shouldn’t eat prawns this time.’

There were so many things to do.

Could it be that he wanted his mommy to come over and peel prawns for him?

Shi Xi was about to say something when she met Xie Yunzhou’s gaze.

Could it be that he wanted her to peel prawns for him?

Shi Xi’s bone-gnawing hand paused for a moment before finally asking, “Did you watch my variety show?”

Xie Yunzhou hesitated for a moment before nodding.

Could it be that Shi Xi had guessed that he was jealous?

Could it be that he had to express his feelings now?