Xu Ziqing smiled and said, “I studied at Sydney University for two years.”

“What a coincidence. I graduated from Sydney University.” Wu Ni stretched out his hand and said, “I didn’t expect that we were schoolmates!”

Xu Ziqing smiled and shook his hand lightly.

Li Jinfan looked at Chu Yuan and asked, “Which school did Brother Chu graduate from?”

Chu Yuan said, “I studied acting at the Yanjing Film Academy.”

Li Jinfan said regretfully, “We can be considered to have gone to the same school in Yanjing.”

After everyone chatted for a while, it was time to choose the rooms.

Shi Xi held the card and read, “There are four rooms upstairs, two single rooms and two double rooms.”

“We will draw lots to choose the rooms that you will be staying in.”

Li Jinfan raised his hand and asked, “What if the double rooms are drawn by a male guest and a female guest?”

Shi Xi looked at Li Jinfan like she was looking at a fool and said, “Separate the male and female guests.”

Li Jinfan: “…”

His IQ must have been fed to the dogs.

He was clearly quite smart.

*

The rooms were quickly divided up. Shi Xi could tell that the program team was definitely not intentionally biased toward her.

~

Chapter 327: The Little Tail Wagged In An Instant

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

It was because she wanted to live alone, but she got a double room.

With Xu Ziqing.

On the female guest’s side, the alcoholic Feng Yingyuan lived alone.

Shi Xi was very worried that this drunkard senior sister would drink herself to death and no one would notice.

On the male guest’s side, Chu Yuan and Li Jinfan stayed in a double room, while Wu Ni got a single room.

The comments were all over the place.

[When love rivals meet, their eyes turn red with envy.]

[Draw your sword!]

[This group is so interesting. Chu Yuan and Li Jinfan are both artistes, so there will definitely be some stories. Shi Xi is a straight woman, and Miss Xu feels like a green tea. The female dormitory will definitely be restless.]

[Fast-forward to the sisterly chat at night!]

Of course, it wouldn’t fast-forward so much.

Shi Xi moved her things to the double room.

Thankfully, the double room was very spacious. There were two beds, two tables, and two wardrobes.

Shi Xi put her things away.

Xu Ziqing was also packing up when she suddenly asked, “Do you like Best Actor Chu?”

“Ah?” Shi Xi came back to her senses. “What did you say just now?”

“I said, do you like Best Actor Chu?” Xu Ziqing probed.

Shi Xi thought for a moment and said, “It’s more like respect for senior.”