𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 🔞

Jk pov
I removed her shorts and her undergarments too and then pushed her towards the bed. She fell on that bed and then I took off my clothes one by one and then I came on top of her, I held her hair and made her sit and then I started sucking her lips and biting her lips. She was not responding to my actions. I bit her lips so she opened her mouth then I put my tongue in her mouth. She did and I put my tongue in her mouth and started exploring her mouth. While doing this, I made her lie down and then started biting her neck so that she would feel pain. But even when I do this, there is no response from her.
I came near her breasts and squeezed them and also with my one hand I started squeezing her buttocks and I started playing with her nipples and started sucking and biting them too. I removed my hand from her buttocks and brought it towards her womanhood and moved my fingers on it. She was not uttering any words from her mouth but her body was definitely enjoying these actions of mine. I came near her thighs and started sucking them. While doing this I came near her clit and started licking it with my tongue.

I held her hand and started squeezing my dick with her hand. So that I can make my dick hard enough to put it inside her. I was feeling pleasure from this, it seemed as if I was on cloud nine. When my dick became hard enough to go inside her, I removed her hand and started rubbing my dick on her clit and then I inserted my entire long thing inside her. Then I started moving in and out of her. I came near her stomach and started licking her navel, After some time I took my dick out from inside her and I saw that she cummed immediately. I again came near her clit and licked all her cum and then I came near her mouth and said to her.............

Jk: Lick my tongue.

She just kept lying with her eyes closed, she did not say anything, I caught hold of her hair and brought her near to my face, she opened her eyes and I again spoke to her.

Jk: Lick my tongue.

When she did nothing I held her jaw and opened her mouth and put my tongue inside her mouth and moved it on her tongue. So that all the cum from my mouth gets on her tongue.
This time I lay behind her and her back touched my chest. I inserted my dick inside her from behind and held her waist to move it in and out of her.
After some time, I increased my speed so much that only a small moan came out of her mouth, I cummed inside her and then came out of her and lay down straight to breathe properly.
After some time I relaxed and said to her............

Jk: Don't forget to take birth control pills. I don't want you to get pregnant from me.

Yn pov
When he had sex with me, I did not say anything for so long, but when he asked me to take birth control pills and said that he did not want to make me pregnant, my old memories came to my mind. when he said that...........

Flashback

Yn: Can you bring me birth control pills?

Jk: Why don't you want to be the mother of my child?

End of flashback

At that time he wanted me not to take birth control pills but now he is saying all this thinking about all this, I started crying. I covered my face with a blanket so that he would not know.
But he saw it and said..............

Jk: Why are you crying now when everything has happened? When it was time to feel pain, you were silent.

He felt that I was crying because he did all this to me, but more than this, he has given me more pain by breaking my heart and that pain will never go away from my heart.
After some time, he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After he left, I got up from the bed, wore my clothes and started walking towards the door. I was having pain in my lower part, but somehow I managed to get out of his room. Then I came out of his house and I saw that my car was parked in his parking place. I went to a guard and said...........

Yn: Where are the keys to that car?

Jk: Here.

Jungkook said from behind me, showing me the keys. He came to me and said..........

Jk: Babygirl it's not right that you were leaving without telling me.

Yn: I don't need to ask you to let me go.

Jk: Oh ok then take these keys and go.

I went near him to take the key but he suddenly raised his hand up as far as my hand could not reach. He was moving his hand up and down again and again to tease me, so I got irritated with him and said..................

Yn: I can even walk with my feet, I don't need a car.

Jk: Okay, then walk a little distance and show me.

I started walking forward while stumbling and suddenly he came and picked me up and brought me inside his house. I said to him............

Yn: Put me down I have to go home now.

He brought me back to his room and threw me on the bed. And then took off his T-shirt and said............

Jk: There is still night left, I will not let you go like this.

Yn: You have done everything, what do you have to do now?

Jk: Just watch and enjoy.

He removed my shorts and then my panties and inserted his dick inside me again and hugged me to his chest and closed his eyes. I started admiring his face. I still love this man but he doesn't respect me at all. He doesn't know how much I love him. If there was someone else in his place today, I would have killed him long ago. He opened his eyes and looked at me and said...............

Jk: Yn I want to ask you something..................let it go sleep.

Saying this, he took his dick out from inside me and covered both of us with the blanket. I saw the same care for me in her eyes as before, so I asked him..............

Yn: Ask whatever you want.

Jk: No I don't need to ask anything, now go to sleep.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep without saying anything to him.

.............................................................

An: Next morning.
Yn get up before Jungkook wakes up and take the keys from him and then get into her car. After some time Yn came to her house and then she went straight to her room and from there to the bathroom. she was thinking while taking shower.

Yn pov
Last night he wanted to ask me something but I don't know why he didn't ask. His behavior also changed when he asked this and I could see the same thing in his eyes as before. No, he only loves Hana. I'm thinking too much. He never loved me nor he does.
I took a shower and wore comfortable clothes because I don't have any work today so I am going to rest at home.
.........................

Yn pov
I spent the whole day at home, now I am going to my room. I went to my room and opened the door. I saw someone standing in my room and I could only see his back. I felt that he was my enemy, so I calmly took out a gun from my drawer and aimed at that man and said.................

Yn: Who are you? How and why have you come to my house?

He turned his face towards me and he turned out to be Jungkook, this guy always scares me.

Yn: What the hell is this Jungkook you always scare me, if I shoot at you?

He came near me and pulled me towards himself holding me by my waist and said..............

Jk: Okay, you also care about me, but why?

Yn: This is not care, this is humanity Mr Jeon Jungkook. Now tell me why and how you came to my house??

Jk: I had to come here when you weren't picking up my calls.

Yn: Now what did you want from me?

Jk: You are my slave, so what do I want from you?