𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮

✩ June 2000

June 2000

"You should have seen the way Jimi tackles people. He's ruthless." Val says to their friends, taking a sip out of her drink before placing them back down on to the coffee table.

Damon shook his head, laughing. "Ruthless and small. He just slips past you and you won't even know until he's kicking and clawing at you."

"They sound like nice boys. Are you seeing them again?" Gra chuckled and asked, watching as Mel, who was next to him on the sofa, searched around the room for something. "What are you looking for?"

"A lighter." She muttered, patting her pockets down, seemingly to have forgotten to bring hers.

Valia pointed towards the table down at the hallway of her house. "I think there's one at the front."

Patting her boyfriend's lap, Mel leaped up with a grin, strutting past them foolishly as she heads to grab it. "Going to step out for a fag!" She announced, before closing the door behind her the second she stepped out.

The bassist smiled, turning back to Gra. "I'll probably see them soon. I don't know."

He nodded. "Is the ah. are you still doing that tour with the band, or?" Graham knew about the incident that unfolded in Barcelona, and in fact, a lot of people knew. And even though she had flown back to London when Noel decided to walk out on the band again, he insisted that she joined them for the rest of their international shows—–in spite of the fact that Noel himself would no longer perform for any gigs outside of their country. He for once, decided that he has had enough, that he could barely stand being around Liam for weeks and months straight. The best shot was to quit international shows permanently.

At first, Val thought about doing the same, but a part of her didn't have the heart to do that to the rest of the band, knowing how difficult it would be for them to go on without their lead guitarist and bassist. When she told Noel this, he wasn't particularly upset that she didn't try to hold up to their pact, after all, he knew what Val was like. He already had a suspicious feeling that the girl would return back to their European tour, all because she often did that for Oasis. Val couldn't go on a day without putting herself on the line for the band, and she was doing exactly that.

Damon wasn't pleased to hear her decision, he thought that they would finally go back to normal now that Noel was quitting international gigs, which meant, by anticipation, that Val would have done the same. But he was proven wrong when she announced that she would be reuniting with Liam and the rest of the boys. This disappointed him to the core, and it evidently created a grain of strain in their relationship——also due to Val's clear use of heavy drugs whenever she was on tour, something that Damon was no longer fond of now that he had Missy. But he knew better than to say anything about it or the band.

Valia leaned her head against Damon's shoulder, instantly feeling him wrap an arm around her comfortingly. "Yeah, we're resuming the tour in a week. And then we'll have Wembley next month."