Dinner of Attraction

I sat opposite him, his grey orbs stared at me as if i was prey... it made me feel nervous and somehow exited. I didnt know what to make of it, i just wish i could read him and somehow understand what he's thinking.

Dinner had been served but i couldnt bring myself to eat the delicious food although it's clear that Adam doesnt share my sentiment because he's gulfing down food like a wolf.

"You should eat" His thick, manly voice breaks the silence. He puts down his fork and continues to stare at me.

"O-oh i'm just not very hungry" I answer back, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, my voice soft and quiet. I mentally scold myself for the way i'm acting right now, i'm not like other girls but... there's something about Adam that makes me blush.

He growls at my answer and gets up from his chair, stalking towards me. I look up at him as he towers over me, heat radiating from his massive body.

"I said that you should eat" He says with his gruff voice. I swallow and nod. He grins at me, baring his bright white teeth at me.

He watches me intently as i pick up the fork and take a bite out of the food. "Good girl" He praises and goes back to his seat.

We finish dinner in silence. "just leave your dishes, the maid will take care of it" He says as we finish our food.

He walks up to me and tucks some stray hair behind my ear, my knees getting weak when he touches me and it's a good thing i'm sitting down.

"Good night my little animal" he says before leaving the room. I let myself recover from the interaction for a few minutes before retreating back to my bedroom.

I change into my pyjamas and lay down underneath my covers, my mind filled with thoughts of Adam...

I eventually fall asleep and dream of him that night.