𝟑. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥

"Congratulations Raizada, once again you've convinced me to invest in your project

"Congratulations Raizada, once again you've convinced me to invest in your project. Not gonna lie, this project seems like the 'market-breaker'. Tell me how are you going to work with it?" said Ashok Sindhal, the head of The Sindhal Group of industries.

"Well, this time I am thinking of something new, I'm going to put the young minds at test as I'm going to hand over this project to all the fresh recruited interns. All the excitement and modernistic knowledge can be used to harness great ideas that might make this project more beneficial." I replied to Sindhal.

"Are you serious?! are you really going to hand a 500 fucking billion dollars deal to those novices? Are you planning to waste my money and go into a major loss?" Sindhal started shouting.

"Careful with the words, Sindhal. The RAIZADA EMPIRE has never experienced a loss and it will continue to maintain that streak. This project as you mentioned is actually going to be a 'market-breaker'. Just wait and watch how Raizada Empire flips the entire Silicon Valley." Confidence drizzled with my words as Sindhal's eyes sparked with trust.

"My boy this sounds hella risky but I trust you Atharv. See you in the success party of Project QUANTUM LEAP."

𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏, the one word that has been running through my mind from the past three years, is now coming to life as Sindhal and other industrialists, businessmen, and tycoons sign the papers of the project. This project has been my biggest goal, it will bring revolution to the world, and it will put my baby, my love, my Raizada Empire on the highest spot in the business world.

The meeting disperses as every take off from their greeting and congratulating each other in the news of the project. Once everybody leaves, I stride through the area of my cabin and sit and thank God for turning my goals into reality. I pick up my phone to inform about this good news to my 2nd God that is my Maa.

"Maa, your Cheeku did it. We locked the deal Maa." I told Maa as she picked up my call. "I knew it mera bacha!", "We're so proud of you Son." said Dad along with Maa.

I spoke to them for sometime after which I again busied myself with all the work on desk. Work has never a load to me, it's my life, it's what I've always thought of doing. This world right here in my cabin, gives me immense joy.

After completing all my work, I checked the time and it was about to hit 11 in the night. My phone flashed with 3 missed calls from Maa and 7 missed calls from Roohi and Vihaan (Roohi and Vihaan are Atharv's uncle's kids i.e. his first cousins).

I'm sure they all wanted to celebrate the good news of the deal but in all work I seriously lost track of time.

I asked one of my men to lock my cabin as I began walking down the building. I saw a group of my employees working on one of our other project. Their eyes were shining with enthusiasm as they were brainstorming for our project. This is the type of people Raizada Empire hires. The ones who religiously devote themselves to work who see work as something that they love and not just as a source of income or as slavery.

With this thought, I suddenly got reminded about the Internship Interviews that were held tomorrow.

Ah a fresh pack of individuals competing each other to earn a spot at our esteemed company, always a pleasurable view to witness.

Well let's see what type of new interns we're getting this year and how good are they at handling this job and at handling at ME.

_______________________________

Thank you for reading.
Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. ❤️
Also make sure to follow me on Instagram for all updates.
Show some love 🤍🤍🤍
Instagram : @authorrayy 💌

 Show some love 🤍🤍🤍Instagram : @authorrayy 💌