I was feeling a little better now after coming here it is a peaceful place for me .

I left for the temple towards the office .

I reached the office a little early today but that's good I can complete all my work today .

After sometime sara also came and greeted me .

"Tara what happened to you u are looking so dull today" she asked me with tension .

"Nothing I am fine maybe I am tired" I said trying to handle the things properly And she nodded and started doing her work .

We were doing our work when the manager came near me and told me that today we need to submit our files to the president.

I quicked completed my work but my headache was getting worse it was paining like hell to me .

"Are u ready miss tara" he asked me and I nodded .

I walked towards his cabin and knocked on the door , I waited for few seconds after I heard some voice I entered the cabin .

I looked around his cabin he was busy doing some work .

His cabin scream rich and luxury.

Its interior was all black with light yellow lights and a large window and a private room .

(Imagine this)

I was looking around when a voice caught my attention , he cleared his throat.

"Sir..rr this file" I am so nervous omgg!!

"Hm keep that there " I nodded and kept the file there and turned around to leave but I fell dizzy .

My headache was getting worse ohh god ,I started walking slowly but when I can't control myself anymore.

I lost my control and was about to fall when a pair of hand was wrapped around my waist .

Yes it was nobody else but mr rathod .

"Tumko girne ki aadat hai kya?" he said with teasing tone .

I came out of his hold " i am so sorry sir " I said and was about to leave when he called me back.

"U are having fever?" He asked me and I didn't reply.

"Oh god are you mad tara you know anything can happen to you "

"U are having a high fever even I can feel that " he said in not so happy tone.

I bow down my head and mummered a sorry .

He hold my hand and made me sit on the couch I was shocked with this sudden movement.

He brought the glass of water near my lip"drink it" he commanded and i  silently sat there .

"Have you taken medicine " he asked me with a strict tone but I didn't say anything and remained silent .

"I am asking sometime " this time he used his cold voice giving me goosebumps.

"No..oo.o" I said in shivering voice as now I was scared .

"Are u mad or anything " he asked me walking away near his table .

"Does anyone know about your conditions" he asked and i  shook my head in no .

He came near me and handed me medicine I looked at him with a not so good look and  he glanced at me back .

I don't want this but I need to take the medicine or else he will eat me.

"I am calling abhi to take you" he picked up his photo and was about to dial the number when I stopped him.

"Please don't call him he will be in tension and will be angry" i looked at him with puppy eyes which
I guessed it worked .

"Fine but I can't let you work in this condition "

"But I am totally fine and now I have taken medicine too" i said quickly as I don't want to leave for home .

"Oh seriously u are fine ?" He glanced at me with his one eyebrow raised and with that I lose again ahh!.

I didn't say anything and sat there quietly  and didn't know what to do .

"You go home and take rest now"

I can't help but I stand but suddenly everything near me again started to get blur and I fall back on the couch .

"Tara are you fine " he looked at me and asked me with concern.

"Yaa I am fine I should leave now" I was about to stand when me made me sit back.

"You're not going anywhere just go into that room and take rest "

"Whattt..t that room but that's your room sir I can't go like that"

"Don't you understand at one time" he asked me with annoyance.

"But sir..r" I saw cut off by him "u are going there and that's final.

I could not say anything but went inside the room and the room was super luxury just looking like a wow .

I lay down on the bed and sleep was all over me due to the medicine and weakness .

I feel something wet on my forehead and I opened to eyes to see neil I mean sir was placing cold water strips on my forehead .

I immediately sat up but he laid me back down .

" take rest" he said in strict tone .

I can't help but laid down back there and kept my eyes closed .

I was feeling very safe around a man after so many years it was giving me peace . I don't get to know when sleep was all over me and i  was sleeping there peacefully.

.....................................................................

I hope you all liked the chapter it was a long chapter.

Follow,vote and comment

Storieswelivein
🌷🍂