" What would happen when we lose the first one hmm? " He asked her, staring into her brown eyes.

" Arya. Many women lose their children. I am not the first one. They don't expect it , so their sorrow is greater. We know we'll lose it. Why fear the known? " She asked seriously.

" You are right." He agreed, holding her close. Hugs, they were their thing. It would calm him down from the greatest rages, while it would calm her sorrow. It was their ground.

 It was their ground

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" In anycase Arya. For us to do anything we need to reduce some of our responsibilities as the Yuvraj and Yuvrani. Our days are occupied by our tasks. " She told him lightly.

That sent the Yuvraj into deep thought.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next morning, Karunika found her side of the bed, well not empty. She looked up suddenly to see the Yuvraj peacefully sleeping. His face looked angelic while be slept. As if Narayan himself was sleeping.
She looked at him sleeping and lightly moved his hair away from his forehead.

" It's not nice to stare at someone like this Yuvrani." He said suddenly, voice hoarse from sleep, shaking her out of her reverie.

" I can stare at my husband all I want. No one to stop me. " She whispered back.

" Hmm. Then you deserve to be punished. Today I will ready you. We have no works today. The sabha will be hamdled by Pitashree and Meenakshi. " He told her, wrapping both his arms around her, pulling her back to his chest, to sleep on.

" Arre. Arya... Let me go. What are you doing? " She said laughing.

" I want to spend time with my wife. Why are you causing me so many problems. You are already punished, do you want to increase your punishment? " He asked her, holding her tighter to pull her up near his face and his heart stopped. No one could ever make him understand how he was lucky to have her.

" Hmm. Fine. Punish me. I am at your mercy.... Arya. " She whispered in his ears, while she laughed at his red face.

Suddenly, she looked alarmed and jumped out of bed, shocked.

" What happened? " He asked.

" Nothing. I managed to escape. That's all. " She said, while he stared at her , now no games to play.

" Acha. Fine. If I catch you, I get to do whatever I wish and if I can't, you get to do the same. " He decided.

" Accepted." She said , running around the room, barefeet while her payal made the sweetest music of all. He ren after her, here and there as she evaded his hands.

" Yuvraj. You can never catch me. I am not going to let you win this one. " She said as she escaped yet another attempt.

No words were needed when he suddenly grabbed her hand, pulling her towards him. In front of the mirror, her back against his front.