epilogue

Omniscient p.o.v

1 year later .

When lucas cheated on Keria she left him and went to dre house . and stayed there til she got back on her feet but that was a change of plan . when they got together a couple of months ago . and is happy .

Kadence will be a year old next week . and is growing really fast . . kadence first words was dada but sadly it was for lucas it was for dre . but although Keria knew she didn't understand she told her that wasnt her dad

Kaden sometimes ask why does he momma and daddy don't live together no more but Keria said that she will tell him about it when he's a little older .

Lucas ? , well he has a girlfriend that he cheated on Keria with .

As u know the engagement is off . Keria went to dre house that day when she realize she still had the ring on . she drew the million dollars ring in the trash .

Keria let the kids see lucas every weekend . as she drop them off at her mothers house and lucas come and get them from there .
Just to avoid seeing each other .

As for mike lucas handled him long time ago cause even though him and Keria is not to get her any more he still wanted to protect his kids . and ex fiance .

.............

Okay y'all here go the last part .

.........

I think I kinda rushed through this just to get it finish with but . the sequel will be better and not rushed . and I might post the sequel in July the first .

I also want some comments on how did I do and all that and I need more like to the the sequel . but will see .

I also want to think every body that read this even though . it might have been boring but still thank you .

And y'all this is my first completed story

Make sure you read my other story .