chapter X

Comment for the next chapter please

........

.....
* keria p.o.v *

I can't believe this nigga said he was gone kill my family .. Ohh hell no

" Lucas help me pack up we got to get out of here. "

" why ? "

" because mike said when he find me he gone kill my family and yours " I said with a year coming down my eyes .. I wiped it away ..

" wtf . let me call my momma . " he said .

I just let him go head ...

.........

* next day everybody on plane and arrives in Detroit . *

*an/ they were living in new York and now they are in detroit . that's when they gone met . lo and them .. *

We arrive at the houses we are going to be staying in ..

Me and Lucas and kaden got our house and my mama and indiaa got a house together .. Lucas momma and his sister got a house together ....

Tbh I was ready to get from new York ..

I just hope mike don't come back and try to kill my family. .

..

The mivu g truck came and we got all our stuff out of it and then I went upstairs to pack ..

I love this house . it has a master bedroom . and 3 other rooms and of course a kitchen and 2 bathrooms and a pool a deck a dinning room and room .. Where Lucas all ready pick out to be his ' man cave ' .

After I finish packing everything I took a shower and went to sleep ..

.......

* Jada p.o.v *

I am doing to do my plan tonight .. So dressed in all black and I grab everything I needed and looked at the clock it read 1:00 am .

I grab my keys and I got in my car and pulled off ..

When I got to Lucas house I didn't see a car .. I went And climbed up to the Lil bastard window ..

I didn't see him in there

I went in to Lucas room

I didn't see them in there ..

No wonder why the house looked so empty .. My crazy ass ..

I took this vase from the table and slammed it on the floor. .

" FUCK ! " I yell ..

" HOW THE HELL THEY LEAVE LIKE THAT " I YELLED AGAIN ..

I hurried and left out the house when I seen the neighbors light cut on ..

I hurried and pulled out the drive way when I seen the neighbor came out the house .....

I went back to my house and laid in my bed and cried ...

Y'all don't understand that I loved Lucas I know I constantly nagged him ..

But I loved him ..

Now that's he is gone I can't do nothing about it ....

And I definitely know that if I ' kidnap ' his son . like I was planning to do .. He would never want me ..

I got out my thought and went to sleep ..

.........

There y'all go

How y'all feel about Jada .?